Login

russian armor

Let's check balance

29 Jun 2014, 13:06 PM

Very easy to guess game is balanced or not ;)

I hope Relic will reduce resource income to 50% for Oberkommando and will improve USA blobing system :)
29 Jun 2014, 13:20 PM

Don't even check OKW vs Sov or USF vs Ostheer.
29 Jun 2014, 13:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2014, 13:06 PMDavidKh
Very easy to guess game is balanced or not ;)

I hope Relic will reduce resource income to 50% for Oberkommando and will improve USA blobing system :)
'

The problem is the domino effect. they start with a very strong riflesquad and then receive the very cheap HT that fucks up even its counters. placing the the ami ht into tier 4 will solve most problems.
29 Jun 2014, 13:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2014, 13:23 PMJaigen
'

The problem is the domino effect. they start with a very strong riflesquad and then receive the very cheap HT that fucks up even its counters. placing the the ami ht into tier 4 will solve most problems.
And leave only the MG? To be honest I liked it better when the pack howy was in t2 and the haltrack was in T3. I think they changed it so T1 had something that could provide some AT.
29 Jun 2014, 13:51 PM

Anyway USA is way strong in 1v1... You can counter with Obersoldaten only, but it's T4 and you won't have any fuel for tanks after this...

Veery unbalanced imho...
29 Jun 2014, 13:54 PM

And leave only the MG? To be honest I liked it better when the pack howy was in t2 and the haltrack was in T3. I think they changed it so T1 had something that could provide some AT.

They should've moved M57 instead (although i could see the design problem being that t2 would resemble Soviet t2). AA HT should be T3 and swap the Stuart to t4 with the M8 and each tier would serve their purpose rather decently.
29 Jun 2014, 14:17 PM

Damn... How volks are dumbes against riflemen ))))))

Very unbalanced ;)
29 Jun 2014, 14:32 PM

They should've moved M57 instead (although i could see the design problem being that t2 would resemble Soviet t2). AA HT should be T3 and swap the Stuart to t4 with the M8 and each tier would serve their purpose rather decently.
I would love if this was the way they did it. T3 already has some good AT options especially with the free captain's 2 bazookas. Plus they can speed up production to reach T4. It's T2 that really needs the AT hardcounter.
29 Jun 2014, 14:42 PM

This game is broken. A microcosm of what is going on is the map Road to Kharkov. They fixed the map by deleting a few buildings and some sandbags, leaving gaping holes on it. That pretty much sums up the game. Broken with gaping holes of unbalance.
29 Jun 2014, 14:45 PM

Yeah, I'm sure winstreaks have nothing to do with how the most broken shit in the game was removed from OKW in the last patch. No sir, OKW has always been a fair and balanced faction and people would definitely never lose after a nerf.
29 Jun 2014, 14:52 PM

Because you will always be matched up against equal opponent when population difference is 30% to 70% in axis favor at best, no, nothing to do with that, its certainly balance after ~20 games per player. :loco:
29 Jun 2014, 14:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2014, 14:52 PMKatitof
Because you will always be matched up against equal opponent when population difference is 30% to 70% in axis favor at best, no, nothing to do with that, its certainly balance after ~20 games per player. :loco:

Yeah ignore the fact that same high level players are in the same list. so once again you went full retard.
29 Jun 2014, 15:08 PM

This trend is opposite in team games, and even more convincingly so. I'm not trying to make a point, just that it's interesting. Sample size is still too small surely as the meta is evolving.
29 Jun 2014, 15:23 PM

the biggest balance issue right now is the flak ht problem for both okw and us. both units need to come out later and other strategies made viable. for example, okws medic truck doesnt really provide decent units you would really want go for, as it only has the 420 mp mortar like howie, the ir halftrack and the jagdpanzer. the medic truck is completely overshadowed by the repair truck, as it has the flak ht, puma and walking stuka and the resource conversion function.
29 Jun 2014, 15:43 PM

Permanently Banned
And some US/Sov players are saying that obersoldaten are OP...

The only good infantry in this new german army, and are not a exterminator like shocks or maxpin...

Sturmpions and Volks, my god, the worsts units i ever seen, they dont kill just die...

I will play as Ost that have better MG and better grens, Okw are $hit!!!

29 Jun 2014, 16:12 PM

Well, 4v4 players mostly suck and aren't aggressive enough with Allies. That has always been the problem, even in vCOH. They just stop pushing and higher 4v4 resource income means Axis still gets stronger and stronger.

But also Sturmpios are OP in 3v3 and 4v4, because when you have 3-4 of them all going for the fuel points backed up by MGs and Kugels, by the time you force them back, the resource insanity of 4v4 basically insures you'll lose the game.

29 Jun 2014, 16:16 PM

It's funny that you called me an idiot, given that you entirely missed the point of what I said.

If you're going to go down the route of being an obnoxious asshole, try to make sure you're competent enough to do it.

oh sry then
29 Jun 2014, 23:40 PM

Permanently Banned
Relic just love noob attack move nations us and sovs. Nothing u can do about it
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak