Login

russian armor

Campy camp camp.

29 Jun 2014, 06:53 AM

World war two seems a lot more like world war one these days. Pick a spot, sit on it. Pop out occasionally... Especially since Relic has a fetish for corridor type map design this time around. OBK breaks the game play that is core to company of heroes. Cut offs, maneuvers and flanking, the retreat and counterattack concept... They make it stale, static, dull, and drawn out.

Field trucks just don't make for a dynamic game. The Brits proved it in CoH vanilla, and the same mistake is back with a vengeance. If obk are here to stay, their presence outside the base zone should be limited to forward bases like the one soviets have.

Anyway, this not for me, its just not fun. If there was a way to get a refund... I'd take it.
29 Jun 2014, 07:01 AM

Is truck camping viable? The trucks aren't that hard to kill.
29 Jun 2014, 07:25 AM

Agreed. OKW is a faction that doesn't just camp, but also forces the opponent to camp, because you can't assault their truck positions without taking heavy losses. So basically you're stuck, waiting for them to turtle and get some god unit, like the KT and then gg. Much wow.
29 Jun 2014, 18:07 PM

Is truck camping viable? The trucks aren't that hard to kill.

It's 80% of what I end up seeing when I'm allies. You take 90% of the map, and they camp on the 10% and then you sit outside of that trading indirect fire with them and making occasional "trench runs" like it was WWI.

OBK just ignores the whole resource system of the game based on territory control and camps.

Exactly RiflesReady, they do this until they can field a King tiger like every time. It's just ughhh, garbage gameplay.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★