Login

russian armor

US and OKW flaktracks - missed opportunity for gamplay

29 Jun 2014, 04:52 AM

Sup :)

I am mildly unhappy how US Flak truck beats OKW's so reliably. They are both very strong units that have their vulnerabilities, US can shoot only from back thus exposing weaker rear armor while OKW has set up and break up time. So the design of them is great.

However when both of them are on the field they lost allot of interesting game play - the OKW becomes the mouse that runs from US cat. In my mind OKW half track should beat US if US runs into it already set up and ready to kill, especially so if US halftrack runs into it with its butt instead of sturdier front armor? ; while US should beat OKW if its cought off guard (not set up, the turret was facing the opposite way... etc.) In other words, I would like the fire power of these flaks to be very similar - I think this would make early-mid game more interesting.

Also, I OKW flak could use a nerf in anti-infantry role if this was changed...

Cheers :)
29 Jun 2014, 04:54 AM
Donator 11

the flakhalftrack is the only thing that keeping US blobbing in check since relic decided they dont need a proper MG or even half capable core infantry.
29 Jun 2014, 06:33 AM

you're talking about OKW? Not sure if were on the same page here
29 Jun 2014, 15:35 PM

Also, I just had a game in which US half track outraged me, is that true? Could someone give actual stats for them?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★