Login

russian armor

Official Forum not Working?

8 Mar 2013, 21:30 PM
Patrion 14

Personally I've always found the forum format / software for the official forums horrible. And that dark background? Yeuch.

9 Mar 2013, 04:09 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

My biggest beef is the Date-of-Birth check thing and the fact that it never remembers me. Getting through that all the time is enough of a hassle that I just don't bother going there.
9 Mar 2013, 04:27 AM

My biggest beef is the Date-of-Birth check thing and the fact that it never remembers me. Getting through that all the time is enough of a hassle that I just don't bother going there.

That's why you should surf directly to http://community.companyofheroes.com - no annoying questions regarding your age then. It still forgot the login credentials from time to time though.
9 Mar 2013, 15:51 PM

I always noticed that too. How difficult would it be to just install a cookie on your browser remember that I was born in January 1, 1922?
9 Mar 2013, 16:32 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

One time I didn't set the year correctly and I couldn't access the forums. :lolol:
9 Mar 2013, 17:49 PM

One time I didn't set the year correctly and I couldn't access the forums. :lolol:

Yeah, happened to me too :P
9 Mar 2013, 17:52 PM

Maaaaaan...... how long since the server transfer started?
10 Mar 2013, 17:29 PM

don't be so critical. the important thing is THQLynx has a job and Relic tells us they are trying their best.
10 Mar 2013, 17:51 PM

don't be so critical. the important thing is THQLynx has a job and Relic tells us they are trying their best.

And have given a release date, also they will reveal beta details this week iirc what I saw on twitter.

If the reveal gets pushed up now I'll be a bit frustrated. Earlier it was understandable (not good or bad or whatever, only understandable) that they pushed it up with the events going on. Now they are back on track and the "turmoil" have supposedly ended. Hopefully we will get no excuses and all awesomeness and kept promises from now on. :^)
10 Mar 2013, 22:50 PM
Donator 11

even if it should take 1 month to get forums back up thats nothing compared to blizzard 12 years to make a sequel and 3 years to make an expansion lol

Also all the intresting units in sc2 and hots are brought straight from bw.. but hey dustin browder is prolly doing his best right tychus?
11 Mar 2013, 22:24 PM

yes, great points.
Starcraft was made by 1 guy.
And as Mike Morhaime says all the time.. nothing at Blizzard is a team effort.

but i'm not sure why you'd bring up Starcraft when discussing the Relic forum boards.
12 Mar 2013, 00:57 AM
Donator 11

yes, great points.
Starcraft was made by 1 guy.
And as Mike Morhaime says all the time.. nothing at Blizzard is a team effort.

but i'm not sure why you'd bring up Starcraft when discussing the Relic forum boards.

hah nice one you always bring starcraft up when its suits you and then starts with this "i only discuss coh/relic" crap when it doesnt.

Obviously sc2 isnt made by 1 guy but you often name people in relic teams and twists their actions and words to make them look bad. Hovever point still stands, DB is a major influence on sc2 and a lot of his decisions are horrible.. or should i say terrible.. as in terrible terrible damage... lolz.

But maybe there is still hope, lotv is the last chance and should be released 2016. Maybe blizz does a jay wilson again and fires the guy.

:D
12 Mar 2013, 01:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Mar 2013, 00:57 AMspajn

hah nice one you always bring starcraft up when its suits you and then starts with this "i only discuss coh/relic" crap when it doesnt.

Obviously sc2 isnt made by 1 guy but you often name people in relic teams and twists their actions and words to make them look bad. Hovever point still stands, DB is a major influence on sc2 and a lot of his decisions are horrible.. or should i say terrible.. as in terrible terrible damage... lolz.

But maybe there is still hope, lotv is the last chance and should be released 2016. Maybe blizz does a jay wilson again and fires the guy.

:D

this thread has nothing to do with starcraft.
i dont know why you brought it up in the thread.

any one who can read the thread can see it went on for a while with no starcraft talk.
if oyu want to talk about starcraft why not just put it in a separate thread ?

u know a lot about Dustin Browder for a guy who "doesn't like him".
i guess you are the negative sort of person who likes to dwell on things you don't like?

gl hf.

12 Mar 2013, 09:22 AM

any one who can read the thread can see it went on for a while with no starcraft talk.

i guess you are the negative sort of person who likes to dwell on things you don't like?

gl hf.

I think this (classy) trolling and flame baiting is unnecessary, Tychus.
12 Mar 2013, 09:51 AM

hahahaha! the irony! :-D
12 Mar 2013, 11:08 AM
Donator 11

gl hf.

nice nice =))

you realise you are actually talking about yourself now?

all those those post of yours about thq, sega, relic, lynx... and why blizzard is awesome.

:DD
12 Mar 2013, 14:07 PM

So everyone who complained Tychus was only talking SC, are now making every thread he's in into something related to SC?

Now that's appreciation. *clap*
12 Mar 2013, 17:43 PM

Hey! this thread is about Official Forum not Working?

...which is still not up... -____-
14 Mar 2013, 00:35 AM

Hey! this thread is about Official Forum not Working?

...which is still not up... -____-

I can't get it to work either :(
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight