Login

russian armor

War Spoils explained by Relic

PAGES (10)down
3 Jul 2014, 20:43 PM

Loving this more every day. Havent got a commander yet but it will be sweet.
3 Jul 2014, 21:09 PM

You can have the one I got - it's an Ostheer one which I already have, and already don't use (I was playing as one of the new factions when I got it).
3 Jul 2014, 21:12 PM

I keep '/leave' -ing my games because I am so used to doing that. So many experience lost. So much time wasted. :(
5 Jul 2014, 01:21 AM

If only Relic would briefly explain why we keep getting duplicate strikes/skins/commanders...
5 Jul 2014, 01:27 AM

If only Relic would briefly explain why we keep getting duplicate strikes/skins/commanders...
It actually makes a bit of sense for bullitins since the effects of duplicates stack, But it also assures that you will never get the commanders you want no matter how long you play.
5 Jul 2014, 01:36 AM

The duplicates must be a part of a future trade option between players or else i cant see the purpose of it and it is just a huge annoyance for everyone to get them. And even if they got rid of duplicates the war loot should be given as a reward for an accomplishment, not this random hand out.
5 Jul 2014, 01:47 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Well, it hasn't happened yet, but if you can have more than 1 of the same commander then I am sure there will be nothing to stop you having 4 of the same bulletin and the 4th is unambigiously useless

Given the ability to delete, I am not sure trading will be part of their plans (because allowing people to delete stuff that will one day be valuable is a good way to upset people)
5 Jul 2014, 03:04 AM
Donator 11

Omg why are you freaking out so bad? The only thing of any value is the commanders and maybe some skins. Im sure they will drop a bundle you can pay for eventually, meanwhile just play the game and be happy when you get a drop. I already got several commanders with 30ish hours in.
5 Jul 2014, 05:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jul 2014, 03:04 AMspajn
Omg why are you freaking out so bad? The only thing of any value is the commanders and maybe some skins. Im sure they will drop a bundle you can pay for eventually, meanwhile just play the game and be happy when you get a drop. I already got several commanders with 30ish hours in.

Over 50 hours in and half my earnings are faceplates. This system needs to be deleted. Ive got one duplicate PAID commander and Fortifications Doctrine which is only useful for camping against Expert AI. Bulletins are rare as well for me. Apparently since RNG is so loved, it must be in their Loot Drop system? WHAT IS THE POINT OF MULTIPLE DUPLICATE FACEPLATES FOR SEVERAL FACEPLATES IF FACEPLATES ARE WORTH NOTHING THESE DAYS?!?!?
5 Jul 2014, 05:09 AM

The war spoils ruined the game for me ... Relic No Comunicate with the comunity for the problem , all player say the system it's broken and it's very bad , and relic no answer ... Is very not good ..
8 Jul 2014, 15:27 PM
Patrion 310

Relic please reconsider this unlucky reward system... it is a shame... please reconsider if it would be possible to link the commander freelocks to rank. Please!
8 Jul 2014, 16:53 PM
Honorary Member Badge

We should probably change the title of this thread to:

"War Spoils not explained by Relic"
8 Jul 2014, 22:01 PM

This is a direct attempt at appeasing the P2W whiners.

You reap what you sow.

Clearly though, this isn't the final form of Warspoils, I want new commanders as much as the next guy but for now, relax. I am positive changes are coming.
nee
11 Jul 2014, 06:13 AM

So when the timer resets, that essentially means you have to grind, er ahem, I mean play happily, for around 3+ hours to then get a chance to be rewarded with a totally random item?
Dunno about 3 hours, but yes, once you get a crate, any crate, the timer resets to whatever time threshold. I think it's not as simple as "x hours unlocks crate" though, I think it's more along the lines of having a chance to drop once you reach a minimum.

To build hype. They know we're not desperate enough to buy commanders, so once they do that in a month or two, cha-ching for everyone that still hasn't got it through grind.

11 Jul 2014, 06:28 AM

This "war spoils" system SUCKS! I got only SHIT from it! Tons of things that I already got it, plus bolletins that I CAN'T USE (Pz IV bolletins, 2 times, but no commander with Pz IV to use it i.e.).

After 6 hours playing I got a faceplate... OMG, I got a nice faceplate! Now my life s complete.... (This s sarcasm btw).

I didnt got new skin nor victory strikes or new commanders.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, RELIC, 4 RUIN THIS COOL GAME!
11 Jul 2014, 06:43 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2014, 18:32 PMNoun

We don't want to talk about selling stuff right now.

We understand that there are people, and I'm like this, who don't have as much time to invest in playing games as others and may want to get things quicker by spending a bit of money. We know this, but for now we're focused on the War Spoils system.

Focused on a broken system! very very nice! : /
11 Jul 2014, 10:17 AM

It is indeed quite frustrating, infuriating and insulting to get stuff as war spoils which you have paid money for in the past.

Now I don´t mind if others get those for free now, it´s not taking away from me or anything. I have had my time to play with those soviet and ostheer commanders and CE skins and had my fun, sure. Value of stuff decreases over time, im ok with that (now it is -100% for all those skins and commanders, which only take x amount of time and luck to unlock). But it really makes me wonder why did I buy them in the first place. I could have lived without them if I knew they would become free random drops by now.

Some compensation would be in order after this disaster IMO, be it free new commanders for everyone, or a way to turn those useless duplicates into something useful (commanders, $). At least make those new commanders purchasable so people don´t have to grind all summer.
11 Jul 2014, 13:17 PM

This is a direct attempt at appeasing the P2W whiners.

You reap what you sow.

Clearly though, this isn't the final form of Warspoils, I want new commanders as much as the next guy but for now, relax. I am positive changes are coming.

LOL +1 Exactly its hilarious(well not so much for the guys like me who never complained and loves new content and doesnt mind paying for it because COH is their favorite game and I want to support Relic), I Imagine most of these whiners that did all the complaining are now the ones that are heading up the bitch movement agianst warspoils now an refuse to even acknowledge the fact that they got what they wanted duh. You were listened to assholes! Not even a thank you?

But anyways I was really upset about it for a bit because I always buy all dlc and wanted to have all the commanders now and help Relic make some money to boot. I was also pissed about getting a bunch of stuff I already have but that doesnt matter anymore in fact its cool now that Relic has confirmed that duplicate bulletins do in fact stack therefore giving more options to make your loadout really want you/the ability to actually buff a units stat you want enough to make a visible difference.
I also finally got my first Commander(New) today the OKW Fortifications docrtine which im loving and now has made me a fan of OKW cause it allows me to play them with my own flair and the way I want and I dont have to rely on spamming fusiliers or Falshirms like the masses.

I also Kind of miss the Challenges that came with Bulletins becuase I actually appreciated the push to try and play the game in slighly different ways I would have never thought of :( oh well.

All in All the system does need some work but its not bad at all and now I still have something to look forward too which I wouldnt have if I just bought everything already like I would have. but still I think an option to buy the stuff as well would be beneficial for all as well....options people options are good the more the better :D
12 Jul 2014, 00:42 AM

Relic stated before that you will get them permanently
12 Jul 2014, 00:52 AM

Still awaiting a certain faceplate, commander, and some skins.
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS