Login

russian armor

War Spoils explained by Relic

PAGES (10)down
29 Jun 2014, 23:03 PM
Patrion 14

I think almost everyone would be universally happy if duplicate commanders and skins were removed from the system. Yeah.

Maybe reduce the cap/increase drop chance?
30 Jun 2014, 20:24 PM

I couldn't agree more. If getting free stuff is a reward for playing, then getting duplicate items - especially ones you have paid money for, is giving you the finger as a reward for playing.

Removing duplications would be an instant huge improvement.
30 Jun 2014, 21:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2014, 18:32 PMNoun

We don't want to talk about selling stuff right now.

We understand that there are people, and I'm like this, who don't have as much time to invest in playing games as others and may want to get things quicker by spending a bit of money. We know this, but for now we're focused on the War Spoils system.

I don't understand this at all. People are happy and willing to pay for skins, commanders, etc. Relic benefits from teh same.

Instead, we're forced to grind like we're playing an MMO. Why not allow for random drops AND for purchasing the skins, commanders, faceplates etc?

30 Jun 2014, 21:22 PM

War Spoils In a Nutshell.
30 Jun 2014, 22:04 PM

yay, two duplicate victory strike in a row.......
30 Jun 2014, 22:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jun 2014, 22:04 PMUGBEAR
yay, two duplicate victory strike in a row.......

I bet you're so glad Relic added the delete function, so that you can happily delete the redundant reward you got for all your hard work.

My latest spoils were 3 in one game, two duplicate bulletins (that I didn't want and won't have any use for) and another that is slightly useful but that I doubt I'll ever use.
30 Jun 2014, 22:56 PM

Is it normal that i didnt get ANY war spoils during last 10 games ?
1 Jul 2014, 05:54 AM

1 Jul 2014, 05:57 AM

Im getting really annoyed now when its giving me my third duplicate faceplate...
1 Jul 2014, 06:01 AM

^Still better then a bulletin for vanila army after a nice good game.
1 Jul 2014, 06:04 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

war spoils should give ToW missions aswell.
1 Jul 2014, 06:08 AM

^Still better then a bulletin for vanila army after a nice good game.

I believe i witnessed someone getting one of the vanilla skins you automatically unlock.
1 Jul 2014, 06:13 AM

I guess you just need to be lucky as shit to grab one of those crack war spoils WFA doctrines....
1 Jul 2014, 10:55 AM

Relic: is there any chance of having an official statement on the policy for duplications? That's a huge part of the problem.
At least if duplications were removed (not likely, given that they included a delete function!) people would receive NEW stuff, even if it's stuff they don't want or need.

...at this point ANY comments or information would be very welcome.

Thanks.
1 Jul 2014, 11:01 AM

Duplicates should not exist. I would not mind war spoils to be dropped more rarely, but no duplicates, pls.
1 Jul 2014, 12:37 PM

Relic don't even accept money that people want to throw at them, and instead, because they think that they're the best developers in the world, put a system based on luck and that don't even work properly as everybody is complaining about : people who didn't like to paid, and people who want to throw money. I've never seen, in my entire game experience a company managing so badly its own business.

It's no wonder why people are always disappointed here : relic don't care of you. They care about one type of "gamer" : noob kids that don't have money for DLC but playing all day long, that they want to get attached to the CoH franchise. And everybody who is not in this category can stop wondering why they do everything like this.

Just think about some actual complaints, (balance problems, spectator mode, no proper clean ladder in game and no rank badges) with the mind of a 14 yo kid that play mostly against AI and sometimes with his friends : he don't care, and neither do relic.
1 Jul 2014, 12:43 PM
Patrion 14

so ,they dont want my money :(?
1 Jul 2014, 12:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Jul 2014, 12:43 PMutmost
so ,they dont want my money :(?

This is the second part : they not only don't focus you as a customer, but they are bad developers. Because at least a good developer manage or even try to give signs that he try, to satisfy everyone, and get money from them. But they're so bad that they can't even do that.

Just look around in the forums (coh2.org and the official one), the Noun answers to people telling "PLZZZ NOUN I WANT TO THROW MONEY AT YOU"... Maybe he's more busy eating jalapeños.

But when relic see that everybody talk about jalapeños, parachute drop, and like videos like Ciez one (which i spent 3 days to stop laughing and crying after seeing it, of desperation from this community of bootlickers)...

(The only person who get the intelligent way of bettering the situation is Ami <444>3 , cause he's focused on competitive events, don't bootlick and try to improves things).

Btw, it the only manner they found to make people play their game : finding new commanders instead of making it better.

PS : my two post are just expressing my own opinion, without any personal aggression on someone, just comments that express the situation we're talking about, and giving examples.
2 Jul 2014, 04:39 AM

Can we get some new ostheer commanders in future? All faction have a chance get new stuff, but not ostheer. I have all OST skins\bulletins\commanders and i really need short and long terms :-)

2 Jul 2014, 05:13 AM
Patrion 310

I play and I don' t get anything... not even some utter useless victory killing thingy lol... the system is pathetic... I want to be able to buy the commanders and don' t tell me young people can' t afford to spend some money on them...
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS