Login

russian armor

Pak 43

27 Jun 2014, 12:59 PM

since the new patch has anyone had any luck with this gun i think the range nerf has hurt it a bit to much as with the cost. i like the pop cap reduction, but cant Relic nerf things in small amounts rather than an "all or nothing aproach"
27 Jun 2014, 13:24 PM

Luck? I use it all my games as Ostheer, its perfect for me, has more range than every allied tank, and if you protect it good from enemy ground units, it becomes H E L L for enemy tanks xD
27 Jun 2014, 15:05 PM

i meant to say success. you have any replays that i could learn from
27 Jun 2014, 15:23 PM

I should really test it more, but all my games are with new factions right now.

In theorie I think the range nerf might have hit the Pak43 harder then the Elephant/ISU enen though they got their range reduced to 70, while the Pak43 still has 80.

For the ISU/Elephant the Range was so good because:
It was a surprise and your units were never save when it shot from so far away. You couldn't plan a attack on it when it was so far away AND could repostion.

The Pak43 has the surprise effect only ONE time, the ISU can reposition.

And the worst part: 80 range reduces the Area you can cover with it, absolutly independent of how hard it is to kill. Maybe its not enough range to cover 2 VPs now?

And is the Immobile pak43 with only 33% more range better than the mobile Pak40?

But as I said, I have to test it more.
27 Jun 2014, 15:33 PM

Yeah I agree with what Lichtbringer stated. The issue with the pak43 now against USF is it highly susceptible to being destroyed. This is as a result of the Major off-map strike having a large cast range and extremely hard hitting.

Joint Operations will be a difficult doctrine to use against USF I feel.
27 Jun 2014, 17:13 PM

I have been trying to use it and have been having a hard time. If any of you pros, use joint ops would you mind posting the replay so i could study some of your moves thanks
27 Jun 2014, 17:28 PM

Well Joint Operations is my staple Whermacht doctrine. I lterally use it for half my games. I'd be super cautious of using it against America. If I do get a replay though I'll be sure to post it.
27 Jun 2014, 20:27 PM

Thanks man I appreciate it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United Kingdom 45

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak