Login

russian armor

TWO MONTHS - More german nerfs.

• This thread is locked
24 Jun 2014, 00:10 AM

Permanently Banned
TWO MONTHS AND THIS IS BALANCE YOU COME UP WITH for Soviets vs OH. LOL, completely ignoring the community. And Nerfing OH even more. I really take this patch as a complete joke.

NOTHING has been done to M3 – Just plain LOL

NOTHING has been done to Maxim – Just plain LOL

Bunkers nerfed sight range - LOL

Kv8 - Buffed. LOL

Rapid conscription cost decrease.

Panzergrens No armor Buff - Still no OH heavy unit.

-Tiger nerfed, with T-34/85 remaining the same. WOW you increased it to CP 10 what an INSULT

Pak43 range nerfed while zis guns remains the same with barrage ability. What a fucken joke

ISU152 nerfed and IS2 Buffed beyond recognition. REPLACED ISU152 with IS2 NOW. WELL FUCKING DONE. Sovs will now spam IS2

Panther given slight armor increase. LOL what an isnsult Price is still ridiculous and its still un-usable.

Don’t know who the fk is in charge at relic but obviously someone has lost his marbles.

24 Jun 2014, 00:12 AM

I agree mostly..ostheer is finished more or less armorwise.They probably purposedly want to keep ostheer weak for a few patches to encourage getting OKW..otherwise can't see any reason behind the armor changes and m3,tier 4 left untouched.
24 Jun 2014, 00:15 AM
Donator 11

I think they didnt nerf the m3 because the okw got the mg car now :)
24 Jun 2014, 00:16 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jun 2014, 00:15 AMSirlami
I think they didnt nerf the m3 because the okw got the mg car now :)

That has nothing to do with Soviet vs OH balance.

24 Jun 2014, 00:17 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

lol nice job cherry picking and misinterpreting everything
24 Jun 2014, 00:19 AM

lol nice job cherry picking and misinterpreting everything

And whats ur interpretation?How do u interpret pz 4 at 350 mp and 125 f and t-85 at 360 mp and 130 fuel?
How do u interpret german t4 costs?
How do u interpret m3?
24 Jun 2014, 00:22 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 11

Panzergrenadiers received a 15% reduction in incoming fire, making them more durable.
24 Jun 2014, 00:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jun 2014, 00:22 AMOhme
Panzergrenadiers received a 15% reduction in incoming fire, making them more durable.

We will soon see if its worth anything..i don't have much hope.maybe if it was 20 percent or 25 percent.But AOE ptofile will help.
24 Jun 2014, 00:51 AM

TWO MONTHS AND THIS IS BALANCE YOU COME UP WITH for Soviets vs OH. LOL, completely ignoring the community. And Nerfing OH even more. I really take this patch as a complete joke.

NOTHING has been done to M3 – Just plain LOL

NOTHING has been done to Maxim – Just plain LOL

Bunkers nerfed sight range - LOL

Kv8 - Buffed. LOL

Rapid conscription cost decrease.

Panzergrens No armor Buff - Still no OH heavy unit.

-Tiger nerfed, with T-34/85 remaining the same. WOW you increased it to CP 10 what an INSULT

Pak40 range nerfed while zis guns remains the same with barrage ability. What a fucken joke

ISU152 nerfed and IS2 Buffed beyond recognition. REPLACED ISU152 with IS2 NOW. WELL FUCKING DONE. Sovs will now spam IS2

Panther given slight armor increase. LOL what an isnsult Price is still ridiculous and its still un-usable.

Don’t know who the fk is in charge at relic but obviously someone has lost his marbles.

Ok calm down and breathe, in then out.

Relic have been working on the WF armies, now they are out they can focus on getting balance between the 4 factions.

Yes the M3 is the same, yes maxims are the same.

Bunker site was reduced yes but once you upgrade it with an MG42 it has the exact same LOS as before. From 10 to 35

KV-8 hp has been increased by 80 points (720 to 800) but it also became 30 manpower and 10 fuel more expensive.

Rapid conscription got a cost decrease as did relief infantry as nobody was using these abilities due to excess munitions cost.

Panzergrens got a decrease to accuracy from received fire of 15% which is basically 1.15 armour.

Tiger had it's hp reduced to arguably a balanced level, difference between the more expensive IS-2 and Tiger was too large now they have the same.

Nothing happened to the pak40 except it gained hold fire as did the Zis. It was the pak43 that received reduced range in line with the Elefant and ISU.

IS2 was non-existent in the previous state as it cost more than a tiger and was not up to par in comparison.

Panther was buffed yet still you only look for negatives, you need to try and form a more balanced perception.
24 Jun 2014, 01:23 AM

+1 @ The Silver Sage

and the P4 is better vs Infantry now/ better hitchance against tanks at long range.

On the other hand I also thought this patchnotes were mostly dissapointing, I mean everything made sense, but some important things weren't touched (or only slightly like Panther).
24 Jun 2014, 04:47 AM
Honorary Member Badge

im gonna lock this thread yes there are balance issues but if you can't be respectful towards your fellow human beings then well i'll have to lock it.

secondly you only mention soviet nerfs and gemran buffs. :D much bias
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 15
unknown 7
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %