Login

russian armor

Should I pre-order COH2 - The Western Front or not?

19 Jun 2014, 00:05 AM

Considering there is little incentive to preorder im waiting for the official release.

To me its not the money thats the most important aspect, but that if Relic pulls the game in a bad direction, like with the P2W commanders, I dont want to reward them with my money.
19 Jun 2014, 00:27 AM

Just wait for a few days after release. The price is going to stay the same, and you could see if there is something you really want or like. (No point in buying Germany and US if you are going to only play one.)

Soon after release you'll see all the stats of units, unique abilities etc, then make a decision if you would use that or not.
19 Jun 2014, 01:09 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Didn't they say that you could also buy only one faction for $12? It might be worth waiting to see if you hate one of the factions.
19 Jun 2014, 02:01 AM
Donator 33

Well it was -25% at GMG the other day, so pretty low risk preorder. Let's face it, most of us are coh fanatics who won't be able to resist getting it regardless of whether it's balanced or whatever.
19 Jun 2014, 08:08 AM

If you played in Alpha then you know better, buy it or not, but if you didn't take part in alpha then I suggest you to wait like 1 week after release and watch some streams to get know these two new factions
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★