Login

russian armor

M3 + maxim + Sniper spam 2v2 - Early game

PAGES (7)down
20 Jun 2014, 20:50 PM

Cannonade: I think that if you want to make the Panzerfaust more effective, make it do at least 3/4 of the health on the thing. As far as it stopping completely, I think that would look a bit silly if it didn't at least roll to a stop. If it would indeed 'roll to a stop' then I would support that idea as a possible critical chance the Panzerfaust has, which would be higher on light vehicles and smaller on medium tanks and up.

Austerlitz: The Panzerfaust killing members inside is also an option. After all, the armor is quite thin in consideration to tanks. I think this should be a crit that only applies to, again, light vehicles though. Wouldn't want to see "crew member killed" or whatever from a Panzerfaust used on a T-34. Or, as somebody else mentioned, a possible crew shock (to just light vehicles). I like these ideas to some extent, because then we're not changing costs which often might have unintended effects on the meta itself.

**Most, if not all of these changes should likewise apply to the AT Grenade in a similar fashion. Just like the Clowncar shouldn't survive two Panzerfausts, the 221/222 should not survive two AT Grenades.

---

Anyway, I agree more with sluzbenik. Instead of changing crits and abilities, I think simply making the Scout Car what it is supposed to be (a scouting unit) would be the perfect fix. Cost can still remain the same, but it actually fulfills its intended role, instead of as somebody mentioned, "conscripts scouting and clowncars killing".

Still I also must recommend a health and / or armor decrease.
20 Jun 2014, 21:45 PM

Permanently Banned
M3 should have 30% less Hp and 60% less damage. Its a SCOUT car not a fucking terminator machine. Lets not forget the damage it does with ridiculous flame units.
20 Jun 2014, 21:57 PM

222 is the trick + luts of grens. He doesn't have a mobile army.
Capping power is le key.
You probably get your ass kicked in the first 5 mins. But hey, when those 222's shoot down m3's and maxims, it's revengetime!
21 Jun 2014, 23:16 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Against someone who now is top3 random 2v2.

3 Gren + MG + 222 + Pio sweeper

You can ignore if you want the 2nd game mid to late game which is just trying to play against ISU with other thing besides Tiger/Elephant
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 60
Russian Federation 51
South Africa 1
Germany 457
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W