Login

russian armor

Bulletins

15 Jun 2014, 22:52 PM

Hey Im new to the forum but not new to the game been playing since release. I see all the time that some people stack there bulletins and some people do not. I personally stack them and find I do see a difference in how that unit performs but not so much with only one ?

I love to stack my Stug bulletins and they tend to do very well if equipped with spotting scopes as well as my Pz IV.

Just wondering what people think and or how they do it ?

16 Jun 2014, 00:08 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 11

In general the bulletins do very little. The reason many people stack is because they figure enough little bonuses make a big one. The whole bulletin system is boring gameplay to me, because it works in mostly unseen ways - a small increase in damage, a small increase in rotation speed, etc.

One thing to consider is how a bulletin affects the game over time. Con/Gren bulletins begin benefiting you early, and continue through the whole game. This means their net benefit is higher. For this reason, I tend to stack Con and Gren bulletins.

On the other hand, Stug bulletins only start benefiting you when your first stug comes out. A penetration bulletin is useful, but what good does a build time bulletin do? It builds quickly for a vehicle anyway due to its relatively low cost. If you build 4 stugs, you gained maybe a few seconds on time to hit the battlefield in the course of a 45m game.
16 Jun 2014, 02:18 AM
Patrion 14

build-time bulletins are good too. ohme likes to laugh at them but 10% faster con/gren build time means 2.4 sec off every con/gren you build
16 Jun 2014, 12:14 PM
Patrion 26

In 1v1 it is generally preferable with bulletins which you can capitalise on early game, like grens/cons because of the short duration of these matches. In 3v3 or 4v4 you should choose bulletins with a bigger impact on the game, like heavy tanks.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★