Login

russian armor

CELO - Company of ELO

PAGES (23)down
18 May 2016, 23:40 PM

I can't seem to get it working with COH1. When it asks for my profile folder and I go to 'my games/ company of heroes relaunch' it says invalid path. Is this because it is not expecting the 'relaunch' part?
20 May 2016, 13:38 PM

I can't seem to get it working with COH1. When it asks for my profile folder and I go to 'my games/ company of heroes relaunch' it says invalid path. Is this because it is not expecting the 'relaunch' part?

No, the app checks for files inside the folder that are known to exist which the game creates as settings and other things, try to delete the folder and launch the game, after that try to enter the path in celo
20 May 2016, 14:59 PM

Hi STN, first of all thank you for this tool. Its very nice.

I have a small problem, when i play the first game it shows me the opponent, so everything works fine. But when the second game starts, and this happens at most cases, the list does not refresh. I have to manually click stop and then start again.
Is it a known bug? Or do i have to wait sometimes longer, even if the already started? I dont have two monitors so a have to start playing the match and press alt + enter.

Thanks in advance.
20 May 2016, 18:54 PM

Hi STN, first of all thank you for this tool. Its very nice.

I have a small problem, when i play the first game it shows me the opponent, so everything works fine. But when the second game starts, and this happens at most cases, the list does not refresh. I have to manually click stop and then start again.
Is it a known bug? Or do i have to wait sometimes longer, even if the already started? I dont have two monitors so a have to start playing the match and press alt + enter.

Thanks in advance.

It is not supposed to happen like that. See if in preferences enabling the "clean players form list after a match ends" can help (under Game watcher tab)

Also since u are using one monitor u can always use the OSD (On screen display, under OSD tab in settings)
20 May 2016, 21:48 PM

It is not supposed to happen like that. See if in preferences enabling the "clean players form list after a match ends" can help (under Game watcher tab)

Also since u are using one monitor u can always use the OSD (On screen display, under OSD tab in settings)

Thanks for the tips.
It worked only the first game again, also the OSD. At the second OSD did not show up.
Very strange, something is getting in the way i suppose. I keep testing with the settings.
23 May 2016, 00:38 AM

No, the app checks for files inside the folder that are known to exist which the game creates as settings and other things, try to delete the folder and launch the game, after that try to enter the path in celo

Ah great, got it working now. :)

I think what happened is I logged in after a fresh install but hadn't played any matches yet so i guess some of the profile files weren't there. Thanks for this great app! :-)
23 May 2016, 00:39 AM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

31 May 2016, 15:57 PM

Nice program! I found some bugs, in case you are interested.

The OSD generally don't work. (switching "force OSD" makes no difference). However if force OSD is disabled i see the overlay directly on my windows screen! (I use windows 10)
Additionally it seems no OSD is displayed generally if not all information could be fetched. i.e. information is missing from one player, so the app waits until to display... (show information that is available and amend with more later).
The country recognition is really buggy. sometimes it is correct but about 6 of 10 games it is wrong.

Nevertheless this program is quite helpful!

EDIT: Also the rank information could enhanced with relative information. i.e. it is a difference if you are rank 3000 in USF or Ostheer, because the Ostheer has more ranked players.
22 Jul 2016, 01:10 AM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

Just bound tac map to spacebar. Works like a charm.
22 Jul 2016, 05:24 AM

Oh, so the OSD doesn't like multiple monitors? I always found it odd that it would only appear if I did alt + enter to window the game while it was loading.
24 Jul 2016, 21:54 PM

I have this error
http://imgur.com/irbbNal
http://imgur.com/a/2RRT7
But neffware.com don`t open for me, because problem with dns-adress
P.S.: sorry for my bad English :(
29 Jul 2016, 02:11 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jul 2016, 21:54 PMREDRIH
I have this error
http://imgur.com/irbbNal
http://imgur.com/a/2RRT7
But neffware.com don`t open for me, because problem with dns-adress
P.S.: sorry for my bad English :(

Yes sorry about that. Website server was moved and dns took few hours to refresh website
It is fixed
31 Aug 2016, 17:10 PM

Hey guys,

can anybody help me with the setup of this truly amazing program?
i got it working but since i only have one monitor i would like to use the OSD feature. somehow the infos show up on the desktop while loding into a game and not ingame (i can only see them via alt+enter)

i tried with the FORCE OSD checked/unchecked
any advice?
31 Aug 2016, 21:24 PM

Hey guys,

can anybody help me with the setup of this truly amazing program?
i got it working but since i only have one monitor i would like to use the OSD feature. somehow the infos show up on the desktop while loding into a game and not ingame (i can only see them via alt+enter)

i tried with the FORCE OSD checked/unchecked
any advice?

OSD only works when the game is on Borderless Windowed mode (not Fullscreen) and your monitor resolution should be 1920x1080 (1080p)
2 Sep 2016, 16:59 PM

thank you very much <444>3
24 Sep 2016, 08:49 AM
Donator 22

Is there a way to run this program without local admin rights? That would be very helpful.
I am stumbling over it, as I currenty spread the word of CELO

gunther
25 Oct 2016, 22:22 PM

OSD only works when the game is on Borderless Windowed mode (not Fullscreen) and your monitor resolution should be 1920x1080 (1080p)

Does it have to be 1920 X 1080 or does it work also with 1920 X 1200 ?
22 Nov 2016, 23:29 PM

Does it have to be 1920 X 1080 or does it work also with 1920 X 1200 ?

You can try to force the OSD at that resolution with the option. It's not guaranteed to work tough
4 Jul 2017, 14:12 PM

Hello,
after the last windows 10 update i got problems with celo

Critical error caused the application to crash!
The exception has been logged.
Error code: 3405900567

i tried 2 start with admin rights and windows 7 support...no way :-(
12 Jul 2017, 17:05 PM

Hello,
after the last windows 10 update i got problems with celo

Critical error caused the application to crash!
The exception has been logged.
Error code: 3405900567

i tried 2 start with admin rights and windows 7 support...no way :-(

Same here :(
PAGES (23)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %