Login

russian armor

New unit profiles

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
11 Jun 2014, 03:45 AM

OKW trucks do not effect other players resources. Opels and caches only help the OKW player if they are on the same point as a truck, but they do not have access to either. Two different players can build their trucks on the same point.
11 Jun 2014, 05:16 AM

they're are a few more.

Is the currently more popular commander from within the existing ones shown or others?Don't want any details.
11 Jun 2014, 05:21 AM

When we get the game, will these other commanders come included or will they continue with the DLC.....................
11 Jun 2014, 05:34 AM
Patrion 14

I've played six OKW commanders - my personal favourite is Breakthrough. That's mainly because I like the Panzerfusiliers and the Great Big Tank. The others are cool enough, they cater for all sorts of play styles. The Luftwaffe one is madly popular - even though you don't get call-in armour from it the Falschirmjager are extremely useful, as is the MG34 call-in.
11 Jun 2014, 05:45 AM

The Luftwaffe one is madly popular - even though you don't get call-in armour from it the Falschirmjager are extremely useful, as is the MG34 call-in.

And thats how i'd like it to stay. I hate missing out, and if i know my luck, some of these things will change before release..
11 Jun 2014, 06:51 AM

I've played six OKW commanders - my personal favourite is Breakthrough. That's mainly because I like the Panzerfusiliers and the Great Big Tank. The others are cool enough, they cater for all sorts of play styles. The Luftwaffe one is madly popular - even though you don't get call-in armour from it the Falschirmjager are extremely useful, as is the MG34 call-in.

Thank you very much.Do the luftwaffe flak emplacements cost fuel?
I'm guessing one other commander has the dual pz 4 call in with the skirts that we saw in the screnshots.And another has wespe or hummel.

Are there any new units that haven't been revealed yet in those other commanders?Don't have to name them..just yes or no will do.

Thanks.
11 Jun 2014, 06:54 AM

Don't u like the strumofficier and the assault arty?
11 Jun 2014, 07:32 AM

The 3rd doctrine is seriously pretty disappointing.

This is by FAR the weakest commander revealed.

Clearly shows that you haven't played the alpha.

The smoke abitily of the okw puma is better than the Ostheer one. It smokes out 3 barrages over time, making it nearly impossible to chase when trying to escape.
11 Jun 2014, 09:09 AM

Clearly shows that you haven't played the alpha.

The smoke abitily of the okw panther is better than the Ostheer one. It smokes out 3 barrages over time, making it nearly impossible to chase when trying to escape.

I was refering to the smoke ability on the puma.
And,i still stand by my guess that luftwaffe and breakthrough are going to be far better than the special ops doctrine.Unless stg 44 infrared scope turns out to be a beast.Or panther command tank is cheap in fuel.
11 Jun 2014, 09:43 AM

I'm sorry, I also meant the puma.
11 Jun 2014, 09:52 AM
Patrion 310

As far as I was aware, the NDA is still in effect meaning you can only talk about the following:

- Faction vision statements
- 2 maps only: Hurtgen forest / Trois Pont
- Risk / rewards – paratroopers / Sturmtiger reloading
- Units
o M20
o Paratroopers
o Riflemen
o Infrared Halftracks
o Sherman
o Sturmtiger
o King tiger

Might want to be a bit more careful before you get caught, as some relic guys do read this forum I believe.
11 Jun 2014, 09:59 AM

The pumas unit profile has been reveled, it's in the trailer and in the okw commander of the ostheer.
I don't think talking about it and it's abilities is in any way nda breaking.
11 Jun 2014, 10:47 AM

-
11 Jun 2014, 10:50 AM
Patrion 310

The pumas unit profile has been reveled, it's in the trailer and in the okw commander of the ostheer.
I don't think talking about it and it's abilities is in any way nda breaking.

People are talking about commander abilities and the okw trucks. The list I posted was was from noun on the alpha forums. For me personally it's not something I would chance.
11 Jun 2014, 14:34 PM

People are talking about commander abilities and the okw trucks. The list I posted was was from noun on the alpha forums. For me personally it's not something I would chance.

Well those were revealed in teh video weren't they?
11 Jun 2014, 16:09 PM
Patrion 14

Yep, the two commanders I'm talking about were both discussed heavily on the official shoutcast. I respect the NDA, but insisting we don't even outline stuff they've talked about and unveiled seems a bit harsh.

I'm not talking about economy or tech trees although I'd like to obviously.
11 Jun 2014, 17:23 PM
Honorary Member Badge

though this may not be breaking the NDA but since there is the alpha forum for this type of discussion without breaking NDA. also that i don't feel there will be much if any truly meaningful discussion that can take place without breaking the NDA. I am going to close this thread with a small amount of regret oh wait nm i lied. :D
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 25
Netherlands 8
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %