Login

russian armor

Repeating action-markers

9 Jun 2014, 12:52 PM

Hey everybody,

some action-markers only play whatever they are supposed to do just once. Lets say I want to use some kind of fx_attach marker who is supposed to display an explosion. This explosion will only happen one single time. Is there a way to make this explosion happen another time or rather: Every X seconds?

Best regards

Senseo
10 Jun 2014, 19:33 PM

This can be done, I am fairly certain, using SCAR scripting. I'm not a guru on the matter, and I'm sure Janne can set u straight, but Janne is a very busy person, so don't give up yet!
11 Jun 2014, 11:10 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Don't think there's a way to control action markers with SCAR. Some of the markers just might be one-shot effects, mostly used in NIS animations.
11 Jun 2014, 11:14 AM

Hey guys, thanks for the reply.

I checked the 2nd mission of the vCoH campaign yesterday (paradrop) because I remembered that ambient flak-firing effects were used in that mission and those action markers are "one time only" actually.

However, as I checked the map they also only fired one single time just after opening the map. I could swear that there were maps with those things firing the whole time in the background
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★