Login

russian armor

Difficult to flank a well supported ISU 152

9 Jun 2014, 04:07 AM

Only a fanboy like you can justify the isu currently .... and you know what proves your soviet loving fanboism without doubt ?

Proclaiming that PANZERWERFER (LOL WUT) can kill isu .... yup you definitely played germans to know what you talk about

"Both the Ele and the ISU could remain as powerful for cost (since its justified) and could be countered.

Remember the Werfer has good Penetration too. So it can actually damage an ISU at range if it could actually hit it...."

Quote properly you fool. Do you work for CNN or Fox News?
9 Jun 2014, 04:33 AM

Yesterday I played 4 games. In all of them the enemy built ISU-152 first.

We, as a team, always wait for commander pick just in case we see the ISU-152 to pick up elephant doctrine.

I had 5xVet 3 grens on this game, all upgraded with LMG42, 3 of them died from 1 shot wipe by ISU, at long range, I had no chance to avoid it, they were not blobbed, they were behind a wall covering VP's. The other 2 died by ISU as well but not as a full squad (3 men and 2 men , trying to faust the ISU). They could faust it and we could kill that ISU.
Few minutes later, the enemy had fielded 3 more ISU. they both went on ISU doctrine, with guard spam. All my infantry that was dealing good with enemy infantry died (not because of bad micromanagement as I told before) that makes the Elephant weak if you don't have anti infantry to support.

This game is fking broken, I wish ELE/ISU to get away this game, these are anti-strategy units.
9 Jun 2014, 04:39 AM

ISU = assault gun. Assault guns = highly innacurrate towards small targets like infantry, high chance of hitting big targets like tanks. Except ISU = same accuracy for infantry as tanks. In English, the ISU should not be as accurate at hitting infantry as it hits tanks. That is my main quarrel... I once tried fielding an ISU, and i randomly set it to guard a VP. I noticed it was randomly turning... and it suddenly shoots and wipes a grenadier squad... 95 range away behind two passes of thick hedges. Scatter should definitely be increased. It should barely hit squads, nevertheless wipe them. If you nerf their damage, then they become wimpy at killing tanks. If you nerf AoE (viable option, but i dont think it will solve the problem) people will start cracking up at how stupid its puny explosions look. It needs to be less accurate at hitting infantry while keeping its AT power (And say it does hit, its something considerable). Would you prefer a squad at near death, or one that doesnt even get hit?
9 Jun 2014, 05:21 AM

It's easy if they enable switching form HE/ Piercing Rounds like other tanks have.
HE = low damage to prevent squad wiping, set penetration low, set AOE hight.
P Rounds = High damage, high penetration, low AOE.

With that you prevent the abuse, and you have a unit that can be used to kill infantry and tanks.
9 Jun 2014, 05:47 AM

It's easy if they enable switching form HE/ Piercing Rounds like other tanks have.
HE = low damage to prevent squad wiping, set penetration low, set AOE hight.
P Rounds = High damage, high penetration, low AOE.

With that you prevent the abuse, and you have a unit that can be used to kill infantry and tanks.

Exactly! And now the AI and AT of all tanks are fixed and no more problems will ever occur. Having one universal shell type was a bad idea.
9 Jun 2014, 06:14 AM

Another Idea might be make that unit as a mix of a Hummel and an Elephant.

Default bullet = anti/tank. But you have a barrage ability that can be used as a howitzer. Is the ISU-152 a mobile howitzer? then let's shoot barrages, not auto firing....

That's what I don't understand, how Relic can make this without testing. This kind of errors are making players to LEAVE the game.
9 Jun 2014, 06:31 AM

Another Idea might be make that unit as a mix of a Hummel and an Elephant.

Default bullet = anti/tank. But you have a barrage ability that can be used as a howitzer. Is the ISU-152 a mobile howitzer? then let's shoot barrages, not auto firing....

That's what I don't understand, how Relic can make this without testing. This kind of errors are making players to LEAVE the game.

Also a good idea. ISU-152 is a ML-20 on tracks. It has indirect fire as accurate as the ML-20. It should fire as an indirect arc, not a direct turbo shot.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS