Login

russian armor

Maxim - Enough said

PAGES (8)down
18 May 2014, 10:48 AM

Every thread vetlolcake makes is about the so so overpowered Soviets.

But in the end its just a L2P issue. FACE IT.

Try Maxim spam yourself against a decent player. You will get murdered, i guarantee you that.

You know what the best non doctrinal counter to Maxim spam is? Snipers, good Gren micro and Mortars.

You can throw some Mortar halftracks in if you want.

Its pathetic how you always need to whine about Soviets. Shouldnt Soviets have something cost effective for once? Or is Soviet unit = German unit for the same cost bad balance?

Care to show your playercard so you can prove my thought of you being a german only player wrong?
18 May 2014, 11:05 AM

You know what the best non doctrinal counter to Maxim spam is? Snipers, good Gren micro and Mortars.

You can throw some Mortar halftracks in if you want.

dasheepeh, OZtheWiZARD , GustavGans

When you 3 idiots are done with posting the same crap over and over again go watch the replay and see that neither the sniper nor the mortar is a good counter to the maxim. Why do you ask? well the mortar is completely luck dependant and lovnest luck with his mt-ht was just bad. the sniper has just as little effect as the difference between a 1 man maxim and 6 is nothing not to mention they only cost 15 mp to reinforce.

Now go away and show us some fucking replays where you own maxim spam.
18 May 2014, 11:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2014, 11:05 AMJaigen

dasheepeh, OZtheWiZARD , GustavGans

When you 3 idiots are done with posting the same crap over and over again go watch the replay and see that neither the sniper nor the mortar is a good counter to the maxim. Why do you ask? well the mortar is completely luck dependant and lovnest luck with his mt-ht was just bad. the sniper has just as little effect as the difference between a 1 man maxim and 6 is nothing not to mention they only cost 15 mp to reinforce.

Now go away and show us some fucking replays where you own maxim spam.

You dont get it right? You need to exploit a builds weakness in order to counter it. Snipers, Grens and Mortars help you with that. I didnt see a single post of you complaining about Germans. Literally. Are you really that narrow minded? You struggle vs Maxims in a 1v1 and apparently refuse to adapt? Are you unable to see that a T2 heavy build has some serious weaknesses and that you need to exploit them? Really?
18 May 2014, 12:37 PM

*dasheepeh's avatar's expression expresses my reaction to this thread...
18 May 2014, 13:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2014, 12:41 PMJaigen

fuck off until you get a replay where you rape maxim spam with tier 1-2 tools. you can blabber all you want about adept and l2p but you dont give any tactics or strats wtf so ever.

I actually suggest using other T1 units than Grens and im not telling other people to fuck off as soon as im out of arguments. Pathetic dude.
18 May 2014, 15:40 PM
Donator 11

fuck off until you get a replay where you rape maxim spam with tier 1-2 tools. you can blabber all you want about adept and l2p but you dont give any tactics or strats wtf so ever.

18 May 2014, 15:43 PM

I'd usually go scout cars after seeing something like that. I'd get 2 Grenadiers and fast tech T2. Got a scout car or two and push Soviet back. Flame Pioneers in a half track would work. Or any unit in a half track to neglect suppression.
18 May 2014, 16:47 PM

that doesnt work, once he gets zis ur scout cars are very limited
18 May 2014, 16:56 PM

i could provide a replay.
so without further ado:

yesyes, if he knew how to spam maxims "properly" he'd have won. keep telling yourself that. ignorance is strenght
18 May 2014, 16:56 PM

Don't get mortars get snipers. 2 snipers melt maximums and there's nothing they can do because sniper camo+ out ranged. And if they want to attack your snipers they Maximus have to pack up and move into your army, getting shot at by your grens. It's easy to wipe them too when riffle grenades come, killing 3 models and then 2 snipes will guarantee a dead maxim. Don't trust rng from mortars get something that works 100 percent of the time.
18 May 2014, 17:27 PM

That's not really a good example.
In my opinion against this number of Maxims fast T2 and scout cars would have been more successful.
Multiple mortars with sniper as a spotter could work as well.

I'd usually go scout cars after seeing something like that. I'd get 2 Grenadiers and fast tech T2. Got a scout car or two and push Soviet back. Flame Pioneers in a half track would work. Or any unit in a half track to neglect suppression.

From these two reply you typed, I can conclude either you stopped playing the game since March patch or you are purely trolling.

2 Gren fast T2? WTF lol? :clap:
18 May 2014, 17:33 PM

I have been having some success with German snipers and Scout Cars VS this tactic. However if they get their own snipers and use Guards, not so much.

Mortars can work but against several Maxims you will lose map control
18 May 2014, 17:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2014, 17:27 PMPorygon

From these two reply you typed, I can conclude either you stopped playing the game since March patch or you are purely trolling.

2 Gren fast T2? WTF lol? :clap:

Recently I play only Germans. I even provided some replays. I delt with Maxim spam recently. Surprised?
18 May 2014, 18:01 PM

Recently I play only Germans. I even provided some replays. I delt with Maxim spam recently. Surprised?

I agree with porygon that you haven't played this game the last months. teching cost got increased so you have sit on a shitload of mp while you wait go to tier2 and expect the soviets just sit on their asses and not take the map. your fast turning into a laughing stop oz try to keep up.
18 May 2014, 18:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2014, 18:01 PMJaigen

I agree with porygon that you haven't played this game the last months. teching cost got increased so you have sit on a shitload of mp while you wait go to tier2 and expect the soviets just sit on their asses and not take the map. your fast turning into a laughing stop oz try to keep up.

It doesnt matter what argument or what evidence one brings up, you will always find a way to let you look like a biased idiot.
18 May 2014, 18:07 PM

...and me, as soviet, I will simply call in some guards and send your upguned/unupguned SCs to hell together with your HT transports for your pios and have them on the field in the same time or even before you bring these units.
18 May 2014, 19:08 PM

...and me, as soviet, I will simply call in some guards and send your upguned/unupguned SCs to hell together with your HT transports for your pios and have them on the field in the same time or even before you bring these units.

Not if you invested heavily in Maxims. If you went for Guards having 6 Maxims I'd go straight for tanks. Short barrel StuG would work wonders as well.
18 May 2014, 19:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2014, 18:01 PMJaigen

I posted at least 2 replays recently in different topics which makes your argument of me not playing CoH2 invalid. One is in ISU-152 thread. Go and see for yourself.
What's more I dare to say I play better German than you.
18 May 2014, 19:28 PM

Not if you invested heavily in Maxims. If you went for Guards having 6 Maxims I'd go straight for tanks. Short barrel StuG would work wonders as well.

And what prevents the soviet player from building tanks? not to mention that most guards doctrines are usually AT flavoured. Stop making a damn fool of yourself
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS