Login

russian armor

Map Balance

20 May 2014, 14:44 PM

Permanently Banned
Road to Kharkov is the baddest map i think, need fix that...

1 Minute Quit map... Just have one side...

The guys that make this map $&*&%*#!!!!!
20 May 2014, 18:12 PM

20 May 2014, 19:34 PM

Minks is bad because it has only a few flanking routes (likely mined). For camping the centre is bad-ass when you mined the flanks.

Semois Winter is retarded due to the big frozen lake and the houses at the cut-offs.

Kholodny east and west is still unbalanced (cut-offs).

Langerskaya Winter: the deep snow should be removed, it just punishes flanking so much :(

Stalingrad...it has to go, the best map for soviets, not fair in 1v1s.
20 May 2014, 23:29 PM

I think lots of people really forgot about the point of strategy games. Its about adapting and using the terrain to your advantage, I'm glad company of heroes isnt completely fair in every situation its what makes the game great and gives great players the ability to shine and show why they are great. there is no such thing as perfect balance and there never will be that being said as in real life war in game you can use tactics and superior thinking and terrain to either make or break your match. No map is so unfair that it decides whether or not you win. You do that with how you play and utilize the terrain and what you do to prevent your opponent from using the terrain agianst you. Its a strategy game guys stop spending so much time complaining about this are that and start using in game tactics and strategy to over come and turn around that is why I have always played strategy games. I didnt know we all played this game to Cry nonstop if everything is not exactly the same for all and if it was it would be completely faky and well very boring and not fun.

There is a big difference between "crying" or "complaining" and critiquing maps. The better player can usually still win, but it isn't fun to have the bad side of a map. What exactly is wrong with balancing the maps?

Besides I have seen you cry and complain on your stream about balance.
21 May 2014, 13:03 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Kholodny East really needs to have the cutoff moved closer to their base, so it's easier to defend and Langres North needs to somehow make their cutoff easier to hold or harder to decap.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★