What is coh LOL
Posts: 399 | Subs: 1
videogames
Posts: 3709 | Subs: 2
Hello!Posts: 88
Posts: 399 | Subs: 1
I won't say hello until you link the picture of you in a dress here.
Don't say hello then
Hello!
Love ya!

Posts: 88
hi
14 Posts: 10665 | Subs: 9
I think there may be a dress code here.....not based on the mores of 1930s Berlin.....

Posts: 88
Troll XD.
Indeed he is. Damn that plexy troll, damn him to hell
Posts: 200
1 Posts: 1838 | Subs: 17
Posts: 399 | Subs: 1
Damn I don't think my gif of Lexy is working on this site. Admins any ideas?
no no no, ignore this man
5 Posts: 16698 | Subs: 12
Posts: 399 | Subs: 1
Posts: 1164
Damn I don't think my gif of Lexy is working on this site. Admins any ideas?
that is because you noob didn't link a picture but a folder that is named like the picture. if you use the url tag instead, it works fine.
link to gif
1 Posts: 1838 | Subs: 17
that is because you noob didn't link a picture but a folder that is named like the picture. if you use the url tag instead, it works fine.
link to gif
Well I don't know >.<. Anyway you dont want a link to the gif you want the gif on this actual thread.
5 Posts: 16698 | Subs: 12

[img]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/linkwink.gif[/img]
hmmmm imageshack no likey

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img560/9518/linkwink.gif[/img]
When I go to imageshack it doesn't even blink for me.
better get arne in here
1 Posts: 1838 | Subs: 17
1 Posts: 4559 | Subs: 2

Posts: 134
Livestreams
|
|
|
22 | ||
|
|
|
8 | ||
|
|
|
46 | ||
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.619363.630+1
- 2.925244.791+19
- 3.483233.675+9
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.694418.624+8
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.830145.851+3
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.368125.746+12
- 10.24866.790+1
Replay highlight
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Board Info
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
Welcome our newest member, Qwyjwduj
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM











