Login

russian armor

What's part of the CoH 2 meta?

9 May 2014, 19:21 PM

Hi,

I have up until now neglected to play CoH 2 since I consider vCoH to be a far better game. But I have decided to give CoH 2 a honest chance and I am now look for help amongst the good players in the community to help me understand the current meta.

Which units are worth getting and which doctrins are the best? I also wonder what is the best way to spend the ammunition as germans, since there are alot of weapons you can buy for you infantry and pioneers. And how about mines? They were a big part of vCoH but they are very expensive in CoH 2 are they worth planting or is it better to save the munnis for fausts and nades? :help:

These are just a few questions that I came up with, feel free to add other thing that you consider important parts of the meta.
9 May 2014, 19:40 PM

As i understand you playing only germans. Best commanders in 1v1 with tiger one's or elite. In team games should be 1 commander with Elefant. What units worth getting on? Depends on situation. Combine arms is the best. For example 2 grens HMG42, sniper, 221 armored car with 20mm gun upgrade. In 1v1 i prefer 3 grens for better ground control. Mines are a little bit OP at the moment, so should get mine sweeper asap + save 60 muni for medic station. German mines are very good as well. I recommend you to watch some casts\replays. IMHO
10 May 2014, 16:45 PM

COH2 imo is allot about reading what your opponent is doing and countering it as the game has allot of hard counters compared to soft one's.

So watching replays/streams and playing games should get you up to speed adequately. Von Ivan, Stephennif and Luvnest in particular are high level players who during streams explain the game if you ask them politely why they are doing things.

Sorry I can't be more specific, but that's my thoughts on how to learn coh2.

Edit: Also, territory is more important then the manpower game in COH2 imo. As you gain all kinds of resources from points.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★