Login

russian armor

ridiculous russian buff

4 May 2014, 07:07 AM

katitof you would probebly do better on these forums if you were not so sarcastic or antagonistic. For those of you who call him out, he generally uses stats, and rather good logic/ reasoning. If he is such a noob how is he rank 90 right now? I have never had more fun playing the German faction than recently, It has actually become competitive. Are there problems with the game right now? sure, but it doesnt deserve threads like these....
m00
4 May 2014, 07:38 AM
Donator 11

I'm not one to bash on some dude in game, but for someone to put so much effort into making up all these scenarios and just admitting defeat every which way I'm just going to say it. You hella suck at this game. Stop crying and get better.
4 May 2014, 16:26 PM

Not gonna reply to the original post as the writing hurt my poor eyes ;)

Just wanted to add on this:

Still don't see anyone trying to countersnipe. The ready-aim time on the soviet sniper is longer than the first shot re-cloak on the german sniper, so you can consistantly pick off one man of the soviet team and get away. Do that 4 times and the german sniper has paid for itself.

Easier said than done of course but I don't think its unreasonable to have to counter snipers with snipers.

In practice I find with the longer aim times, counter sniping for both sides is very difficult vs competent players. I guess you could argue this benefits the German sniper more. I've found building a German sniper vs the soviet sniper strat can work purely for the effect it has, cause if the soviet player is holding fire, trying to get that counter snipe and your very careful with your own German sniper, staying at max range,picking cons off and backing out from cover to cover etc, he ain't bleeding your grens.

Its pretty easy to tell when someone is trying to counter snipe if you know they have snipers.

Vs the soviet sniper builds, I favor a build with a few gren squads, a sniper of your own and the Mortar Half-track in the early game. I'd argue none are hard counters, still a difficult game for the Ostheer, but I've had more consistent results with that strat then others.
4 May 2014, 19:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 May 2014, 07:38 AMm00
I'm not one to bash on some dude in game, but for someone to put so much effort into making up all these scenarios and just admitting defeat every which way I'm just going to say it. You hella suck at this game. Stop crying and get better.

you havee no idea whats this game about do you. there is only 2 scenarios: t1 and t2. but if you are here to enlighten us about beating sniper guard, id like to see you try. and dont pull the get-better if you yourself is here to cry about a shitty irrelevant straw-man argument. go read the very first two lines.
4 May 2014, 20:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 May 2014, 16:26 PMBryan
Not gonna reply to the original post as the writing hurt my poor eyes ;)

Just wanted to add on this:

In practice I find with the longer aim times, counter sniping for both sides is very difficult vs competent players. I guess you could argue this benefits the German sniper more. I've found building a German sniper vs the soviet sniper strat can work purely for the effect it has, cause if the soviet player is holding fire, trying to get that counter snipe and your very careful with your own German sniper, staying at max range,picking cons off and backing out from cover to cover etc, he ain't bleeding your grens.

Its pretty easy to tell when someone is trying to counter snipe if you know they have snipers.

Vs the soviet sniper builds, I favor a build with a few gren squads, a sniper of your own and the Mortar Half-track in the early game. I'd argue none are hard counters, still a difficult game for the Ostheer, but I've had more consistent results with that strat then others.

the russian can always play a better anti-counter sniper. also the german and russian sniper are about exactly the same, cept the two man and vet ability. but correct me if im wrong, with statistic that is. but overrall, dont deny the fact that the two bitch squad is far superior than the german one
also, germans only have grens to counter scout car while russian have guards and cuntscripts
and regarding the situation about your eyes, i suggest you stop fapping or see a doctor about it. this thread is strictly related to coh 2.
4 May 2014, 20:13 PM

katitof you would probebly do better on these forums if you were not so sarcastic or antagonistic. For those of you who call him out, he generally uses stats, and rather good logic/ reasoning. If he is such a noob how is he rank 90 right now? I have never had more fun playing the German faction than recently, It has actually become competitive. Are there problems with the game right now? sure, but it doesnt deserve threads like these....

pwase.
if you know are here to enlighten me about countering sniper guards spam, then i wood love to see you try. but dont pull a bluff if you are not. a 4v4 against OP russian units and 3 german noobs on your side doesnt make it easy for any pro, and dont argue until you prove so.
4 May 2014, 22:05 PM

this is my playercard: http://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198050296995

In response to OP. Regardless of the state of balance, you can't really be expected to be taken seriously when you've played all of what, 60 1v1s? Not to mention your ranking; you're not even sub 10,000 :S

If you were in the top 200, then maybe your argument would bear some weight. Until then I suggest you refrain from ranting until you've played, oh, lets say maybe another 1000 games - maybe then you might have some understanding of the balance.

F@#$%ng children. Learn to harness your emotions.
4 May 2014, 22:37 PM

In this thread: Top 12000 player furiously defends his balance stance against overwhelming opposition. Barton speaks the truth which mainly applies to 2v2 and not 1v1, yet OP and other posters take Barton's statement out of context. Discussion of fanboyism pervails, elchino makes a fantastic point about moderation, and OP now shifts focus to 4v4s (lel).

Guards, con, sniper combo is fairly OP in 2v2. German countersniping is doable, especially in 1v1s, but requires near flawless micro for what is ultimately a frustrating experience, considering the soviet sniper will always retreat with one model (until incendiary shot becomes available, and then its a toss-up).

5 May 2014, 02:57 AM

http://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198009261973

Excuse me, he is just another guy of getting win with A move 1MB4 Gren in previous patch and get lose streak after the nerf.
He even hardly play this game, frequently. He just shit talking what he saw in top player stream that he never able to do it himself.

I am a person that agreeing, if one cannot do what he is talking, he has no right even talking that shit.

Seriously you going to trust this guy with 1000 shit talking post count, with only 40 games of 1v1 experience?
5 May 2014, 03:33 AM

No one uses mortar smoke to counter soviet snipers, sup with that? The mortar is very accessible and you can bum rush the snipers if you smoke them. At a minimum you can prevent them from being useful.
5 May 2014, 03:51 AM

No one uses mortar smoke to counter soviet snipers, sup with that? The mortar is very accessible and you can bum rush the snipers if you smoke them. At a minimum you can prevent them from being useful.

One does not simply not moving back from smoke.

Having a lucky shot on the sniper head is more effective.
5 May 2014, 06:53 AM

Omfg this topic is full of "soviets are OP, nerf them down" posts. If I wrote something like this, I would instantly be called a "nazi fanboy". Are people comming to their senses? Hard to tell...

Related to ferocious soviet factions defenders, their player cards allways will tell you everything you want to know about them. Some of them are unexperienced (played just a few games) others are playing exclusively the soviet faction, others are simply playing exclusively the faction wich is most OP at one time (the most patches favoured soviet faction so that made them soviet faction sympathizers - they like easy games). Saw one guy's player card that is a verry fervent soviet supporter and the biggest number of german faction games that he played was after 25 march patch, the only time germans were OP. A very arrogant type.
5 May 2014, 07:41 AM

Omfg this topic is full of "soviets are OP, nerf them down" posts. If I wrote something like this, I would instantly be called a "nazi fanboy". Are people comming to their senses? Hard to tell...

Look at your nickname and avatar. ;)

In my team we play both side and now is Soviets easy side. (German was in past) We like harder side and now we play most germans.
Soviet OP? No, but OST now must work very hard.
5 May 2014, 07:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 May 2014, 07:41 AMAradan

In my team we play both side and now is Soviets easy side. (German was in past) We like harder side and now we play most germans.

I am aware of my nickname and avatar. People prefer to pick on that thing if they disagree rather then think at your arguments.
If you like best the harder side and prefer to play with it, this makes you a honest player that has some ballz in addition.
5 May 2014, 08:04 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 May 2014, 07:41 AMAradan

Yea its not as hard to win against equally skilled players as the Soviets, as it was Germans two patches ago. ISU is quite the machine now.
5 May 2014, 10:36 AM

Yea its not as hard to win against equally skilled players as the Soviets, as it was Germans two patches ago. ISU is quite the machine now.

Yes, in team games one member must go Elefants. ISU-152 is beast, as it was. Maybie need slower rate of fire.

PS: Thank, Heini. You are good man.

5 May 2014, 12:59 PM

When do we start compare rank in here ?

Some of the OP topic in here like tier 2 spammer is not a problem to me. But there is 1 single thing I want to point out that he's right: Fucking Russian snipers spam.

You get some cons, Sniper go behind them and then bam easy 2 CP for Russian => No enemy can tech fast enough to get the scout car before I got guards or Conscript with AT nade.( Well at least in most of my game )

They need to either make the Russian Sniper team like normal Mortar ( Run when only have 1 man left ) or make the German Sniper can take 2 hit from Sniper shot.

Please, I don't care that you will nerf the German if you make them last longer: have slower rate of fire, slower camo time to be the same as Russian. I want a sniper that can survive, not die in 1 sniper shot.

This is 1 of the main thing that bug me from the day I play company of Heroes 2 and I'm too tired with this shit.

I must say that I'm not a 1vs1 Russian players but when I decided to use Snipers + Guards combo, I won 12 games out of 14 -_-.

But well, say whatever we want because they will keep ignore this and German sniper will still remain not favor by 70% of the players
5 May 2014, 14:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 May 2014, 12:59 PMKyle
When do we start compare rank in here ?

Some of the OP topic in here like tier 2 spammer is not a problem to me. But there is 1 single thing I want to point out that he's right: Fucking Russian snipers spam.

You get some cons, Sniper go behind them and then bam easy 2 CP for Russian => No enemy can tech fast enough to get the scout car before I got guards or Conscript with AT nade.( Well at least in most of my game )

They need to either make the Russian Sniper team like normal Mortar ( Run when only have 1 man left ) or make the German Sniper can take 2 hit from Sniper shot.

Please, I don't care that you will nerf the German if you make them last longer: have slower rate of fire, slower camo time to be the same as Russian. I want a sniper that can survive, not die in 1 sniper shot.

This is 1 of the main thing that bug me from the day I play company of Heroes 2 and I'm too tired with this shit.

I must say that I'm not a 1vs1 Russian players but when I decided to use Snipers + Guards combo, I won 12 games out of 14 -_-.

But well, say whatever we want because they will keep ignore this and German sniper will still remain not favor by 70% of the players

Solution is move mortar to Tier 2 (like CoH1) and replace it for cheap (only manpower) fast bike (anti sniper, like CoH1).
5 May 2014, 14:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 May 2014, 14:29 PMAradan

Solution is move mortar to Tier 2 (like CoH1) and replace it for cheap (only manpower) fast bike (anti sniper, like CoH1).

That's a good solution but here's the deal: 90% that is not gonna happen. Think about it: Relic will have to replace the whole tier thing, make a new unit ( new balance issuse, new voice actor, new model ) v.v.v

Why would we do that instead of using what we have in hand atm ? I believe all they need to buff the German Sniper Health is typing some codes and the same goes for the last member of Sniper team run away right ?

I mean come on, my solution is easier to do and wayyyy quicker.
5 May 2014, 14:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 May 2014, 14:36 PMKyle

Why would we do that instead of using what we have in hand atm ? I believe all they need to buff the German Sniper Health is typing some codes and the same goes for the last member of Sniper team run away right ?

I mean come on, my solution is easier to do and wayyyy quicker.

Problem is Germans can have sniper everytime, but Soviets must build T1 and if want MG, mortar, ZiS, must build T2 also. Tier balance was in CoH1 milles better.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 19
unknown 4
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak