Login

russian armor

Broken teller mine

10 May 2014, 07:51 AM

Does anyone know if they're even aware of the Teller mine problem? What about the Riegel mine? Is that also bugged?
1 Jun 2014, 10:21 AM

So, two patches to get those ... videos, but no teller bug fix ? I had it again last game.
2 Jun 2014, 02:33 AM

I've seen teller mines fail a few times and I've only seen them a few times, but I never seen a Soviet mines fail and we see Soviet mines very often.

What the hell did Relic do to make the teller mines bugged while the Soviet mines have a 100 pct success rate.
2 Jun 2014, 13:10 PM

I have also had this happen. Tank receives no damage and no crit, mine blows. Cost me the game.

Reigels as far as I know still work correctly.

I have also seen the heavy engine crit appearing very frequently as a result of Soviet mines, more so than I ever remember. My tanks now only move as fast as Pio's since I cannot afford not to have them there all the time.

Another question: Are AT mines supposed to go off when an AT gun goes over them? Currently they do not.
3 Jun 2014, 08:02 AM

Very strange bug, it might have something to do with the cover as some have mentioned, because in the video below you can see the teller mine working in the same map, but in a spot with no cover nearby.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★