Login

russian armor

'Make Love Not War' commanders.

30 Apr 2014, 06:50 AM

I missed out on these commanders because of a family bereavement at the time of this promotion. Now I'm unable to use them and I really like the look of them.

I have bought pretty much everything from relic including DCE and some skins. I would pay for these commanders, but they are not available.

I feel unfairly discriminated against because I could not be online at a certain time. What about new players? Are they also doomed to face commanders they will never be allowed to own?

Please relic, add them to the store!
30 Apr 2014, 07:37 AM

I missed out on these commanders because of a family bereavement at the time of this promotion. Now I'm unable to use them and I really like the look of them.

I have bought pretty much everything from relic including DCE and some skins. I would pay for these commanders, but they are not available.

I feel unfairly discriminated against because I could not be online at a certain time. What about new players? Are they also doomed to face commanders they will never be allowed to own?

Please relic, add them to the shop!

I don't think Relic should add them to the steam store, I think Relic should release them for free, since no one paid for them in the first place it would be a great gesture.
30 Apr 2014, 07:52 AM

Well yes that would be ideal and I would very much appreciate that.

But Im more than willing to respect that everyone got this in a promotion, and having missed it I would just fork out the cash.

On the other hand, theres no reason they could not have just awarded it to all owners of the game after the promotion event.

Regardless, its plainly WRONG to hold back certain commanders from players who have paid a LOT for all the DLC.
30 Apr 2014, 09:06 AM

The whole point of the promotion was to give free DLC, not exclusive ones.

I think it's totally fair that it at least comes out in the store. RTS games shouldn't exclude certain stuff indefinitely.

Maybe it will release when the new expansion comes out, as a gesture of goodwill to the game community.

I for some reason only have the soviet one, but not the german air superiority commander :/
30 Apr 2014, 09:19 AM

Please relic, add them to the store!

:facepalm:
30 Apr 2014, 09:22 AM

Well, you can think it this way. It was a competition during a weekend in which players of 2 games compete with eachother for their game. The game which got more victories won the battle. You were away that weekend, therefore you didn't contribute and therefore you don't deserve the commanders :)

Seriously though, I don't understand why they are not available for everyone.

30 Apr 2014, 09:45 AM

I can at least understand that reasoning Ztormi, but that is a potential reason to not get it for free, not to completely be denied access to it.

There is no reason why I shouldnt be allowed to buy it at the least.
30 Apr 2014, 10:02 AM

Yeah, they should really be made available for everyone.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★