War Thunder
14 Posts: 10665 | Subs: 9
http://www.f2p.com/mmo-review/war-thunder-exclusive-preview/
Posts: 1620 | Subs: 2
14 Posts: 10665 | Subs: 9
I have it installed but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet. It does look fun. Apparently you start off in a biplane which I find hilarious.
Yep!
I wanted to fly the Lancaster, the Mosquito and the Bearcat, but some way to go (for me), I fear.

Posts: 331
Posts: 838
Posts: 522
Posts: 838


Posts: 27
Posts: 838

I have few joystick lying somewhere around but just don't even bother connecting them.. lol

Posts: 27
I will see if I can get my hands on it this weekend and give it a bash!
Posts: 838

Posts: 27

This might get me in trouble on these forums, but I enjoy playing as British

Posts: 838


Posts: 27

Posts: 1210 | Subs: 1
Posts: 2807 | Subs: 6
14 Posts: 10665 | Subs: 9
Posts: 838

Posts: 27
Posts: 56
Livestreams
|
|
|
6 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.930244.792+24
- 2.485233.675+11
- 3.619363.630+1
- 4.698418.625+12
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Board Info
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
Welcome our newest member, ga345cam
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM





