Login

russian armor

After update

25 Apr 2014, 14:07 PM

After some games in contrast to the update i don´t feel any changes... The german armour is op as well, can´t counter the elephant because every arty from the russians get killed by off map arty from the germans... No joke in 3gg3 you can´t get an arty because the germans ever have off map arty and the "LIGHT" artillery barage from the germans kills an B4 with one run... When i play the germans it´s simply fun and easy but i don´t, cause 80 % does the same. "T34 is now better in penetrating the german tanks" ehhhhm NO he isn´t. Aja and stug 3 is now able to kill 4 inf. from an cons. squad ... simply no change.
25 Apr 2014, 14:28 PM

The best counter to an elefant is a good flank ofensive, a massive ofensive to be exact, with 5 T34 minimum. Arty wont last long because the stuka will dive bomb it. You can try buttoning the elef and calling the IL-2 bomber, but against players like me, that wont work either.

Dont use SU85, ISU152, IS2 because elef will smash them. If enemy covers all the flank with units..your pretty much f****d :/
Just wait till the germans do an error.
25 Apr 2014, 14:46 PM

I killed an elefent with a circle strafing IS-2 yesterday.
25 Apr 2014, 16:07 PM

I killed an elefent with a circle strafing IS-2 yesterday.

a harmless elefant?

:s

25 Apr 2014, 16:54 PM
25 Apr 2014, 18:48 PM

Permanently Banned
l2f (learn to flank).

Yeah, because there are no other units supporting it or sth
25 Apr 2014, 21:49 PM

I have never had a hard time taking out Elephants in 2v2. Even before they made Soviet armor better. It has a slow ass ROF. Rush it with a Pack of T34s get one behind it so it cant move and kill it.

Dont try to use SU85s against it. I love when its built personally. It does a bunch of nothing to infantry. And they force it to reload.

Also helps to Katushya the shit outta the area to kill its support. Also fun to AT nade it and watch it helplessly try to get out of the way of IL2 bomb strike.

Never understood the big deal in the Elephant...

ML20 helps but its not required and yeah it gets bombed so there ya go dont use it.
25 Apr 2014, 21:53 PM

I have never had a hard time taking out Elephants in 2v2. Even before they made Soviet armor better. It has a slow ass ROF. Rush it with a Pack of T34s get one behind it so it cant move and kill it.

Dont try to use SU85s against it. I love when its built personally. It does a bunch of nothing to infantry. And they force it to reload.

Also helps to Katushya the shit outta the area to kill its support. Also fun to AT nade it and watch it helplessly try to get out of the way of IL2 bomb strike.

Never understood the big deal in the Elephant...

ML20 helps but its not required and yeah it gets bombed so there ya go dont use it.

Not anymore ^^
25 Apr 2014, 21:57 PM

Assuming the Nub used Hold Fire this is true. If your stuggling with an Ele though I am not gonna assume the opponent is good enough to do this o.O
26 Apr 2014, 05:12 AM

Nice plans at all but it sounds like the fact that you all only played against easy ki. Flank it they say xD when i try to use 5 t34 they get snaked by one Panther... il-2 is useless because you have 7 sec. When arrives after smoke ... and i don't use t 3 and 4 Different sulutions ?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★