Login

russian armor

exiting building with hotkey

8 Apr 2014, 09:56 AM

Permanently Banned
i dont know it is a bug or not, but when u press the hotkey the click with mouse where u want to exit, the squad leaves the exact opposite way in the house which is annoying and makes me not use the hotkey, any idea?
8 Apr 2014, 10:45 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

I always select building, hit tab (selects the unit), right-click where he should get out. There are ofc other ways to do it.

It's a decent method but it also sometimes bugs out. I've noticed that if one of the men in the squad dies in between me hitting tab and clicking where to get out, it will often un-select the squad, which is also annoying, because I can't get em out if it keeps unselecting them :O :S
8 Apr 2014, 11:00 AM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

8 Apr 2014, 12:01 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I always select building, hit tab (selects the unit), right-click where he should get out. There are ofc other ways to do it.

It's a decent method but it also sometimes bugs out. I've noticed that if one of the men in the squad dies in between me hitting tab and clicking where to get out, it will often un-select the squad, which is also annoying, because I can't get em out if it keeps unselecting them :O :S

Tab works? Didn't know that XD.
8 Apr 2014, 12:09 PM
Donator 11

Hansi ofc it works. i remember telling you on the stream about that like 6 months ago xD
8 Apr 2014, 12:10 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

Yep, that is frustrating
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS