Login

russian armor

T3 + T4 for Soviets - Making T70 n Su76 more appealing

Should Soviets be able to get T3 + T4 on a similar way the did on the previous patch?
Option Distribution Votes
56%
44%
Total votes: 25
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
1 Apr 2014, 20:32 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

If TL;DR skip to happy faces.

I think similar ideas have already been discuss here. After the last patch, combining both last tiers has turn into something almost not possible. Even if it was harsh on the last patch, it was still a viable option for soviets to get both tiers if case you had chosen a Commander with no call ins.
Apart from that, i keep seeing further less n less love/use for the T70 and the Su76.

Seeing that the main focus relies on other issues, i still want this to be look up.

This is an idea, which probably in general or in part has already been suggested:

☺ Reduce fuel cost of T3 and T4 from 140 to 90 (like in previous patch).
☺ Add an upgrade/building on the HQ which unlocks T34s on T3 and Katyushka n Su85 on T4. Cost for it: 50 fuel

- Getting a T34, Su85 or Katy remains the same while you can field it´s smaller brothers earlier to what you expect mid tanks to appear.
- Teching time remains equally as on this patch and still allows soviets to get on late-late game both tiers on a similar fashion to last patch.
- I think it´s easier to adjust effectiveness/price of M5 with Quad upgrade (and in a lesser way T70) in case they are overperforming for time of appearance and price. Since armor doesnt affect explosions (for grens and PGs new armor), Su76 and T70 performance should still be the same.

I only think that MAYBE, the M5 could be an issue since the recent nerf on armor on grens and PGs. So it´s damage could be tone down a bit.
T70 + M5 counters are still there: Pak + faust, teller mine, shrecks, even now the 222 can pull a fight.
I don´t think anyones is annoyed by the Su76.

Discuss.
1 Apr 2014, 21:33 PM

I agree, already posted it here but without poll.

http://www.coh2.org/topic/15771/idea-for-better-teching
2 Apr 2014, 07:48 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Same concept,damn. Didnt read it :P
Hey, but everybody likes polls right ?
2 Apr 2014, 09:00 AM

Yes but I don't understand why people don't post in issues like your post or my post, being an important issue for the game strategy
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 13
unknown 5

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment