Login

russian armor

Expansion spotted

PAGES (9)down
24 Mar 2014, 15:10 PM
Senior Editor Badge

my bet:

Kursk Single player and ToW missions;
old ToW maps into automatch (Brody and Resistence)
more community maps
a new game mode
unreleased commanders/ units spotted in beta streams, like:

-Soviet defensive bunker
-Panther command tank
-T34/85 Ace
-Jaeger Light Infantry (Stormtroopers)
-German supply yard
-Luftwaffe officer
-Comissar squad

24 Mar 2014, 15:24 PM

wow you have all been duped by a troll post so sad. no relic don't take my 10 + viable commanders and only give me three. And what is this that coh2 has less basic units then vcoh they have the exact same amount of units per faction.

Most likely an expansion and a partnership announced for tournaments. My hope would be Americans and Japan but most likely gonna be America and the Wehrmacht I think.
24 Mar 2014, 15:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2014, 15:24 PMCon!
wow you have all been duped by a troll post so sad. no relic don't take my 10 + viable commanders and only give me three. And what is this that coh2 has less basic units then vcoh they have the exact same amount of units per faction.

Most likely an expansion and a partnership announced for tournaments. My hope would be Americans and Japan but most likely gonna be America and the Wehrmacht I think.

Soviet land lease commander is the most you can hope for.

There was no soviet faction in vCoH, there will be no americans in CoH2, you troll yourself thinking otherwise.
24 Mar 2014, 15:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2014, 15:30 PMKatitof

Soviet land lease commander is the most you can hope for.

There was no soviet faction in vCoH, there will be no americans in CoH2, you troll yourself thinking otherwise.
They were planning on making a soviet expansion for vCOH before they dropped the game. So no it isn't so farfetched considering Coh2 spans an entire war rather then vCOHs one battle and there is a notable lack of other usable factions on the Eastern front. It is still very much a possibility to see western factions, even Japan.
24 Mar 2014, 15:49 PM

They will release the *Wehrmacht*? and what is the Ostheer?
24 Mar 2014, 16:07 PM

They were planning on making a soviet expansion for vCOH before they dropped the game. So no it isn't so farfetched considering Coh2 spans an entire war rather then vCOHs one battle and there is a notable lack of other usable factions on the Eastern front. It is still very much a possibility to see western factions, even Japan.

Unless you have some direct relic quote on that, its nothing more then a rumor.

And if you have missed it, vCoH spans everything from d-day until the battle of berlin.
That includes american pov, british pov and even events before that with PE pov.

To call that "one battle" is equally valid as calling Europe one country.
24 Mar 2014, 16:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2014, 16:07 PMKatitof

Unless you have some direct relic quote on that, its nothing more then a rumor.
They have made a point about not saying anything, that's exactly why anything is possible. If anything it's you who has to provide a source saying that any expansion would remain in the eastern front, since you made the claim that thinking they are doing anything else is "trolling yourself".
24 Mar 2014, 16:38 PM

Most of you guys will be very dissapointed on the 28th.
If there would be really something BIG they would already making big Advertising about it.

I remember the past few months when relic maked "big announcments" about the next step for te CoH2 franchise and everybody was completely freaking out and dreaming about that relic would sure adding new factions like USA/Japs, new game modes, Expansion packs etc........and it always ended up in a tiny Balance patch and 1 or 2 new maps WWWOOOOOWWWWWWWW. It s always the same again and again relic makes an announcment and People start to live in another world.

You guys are just paranoid.
24 Mar 2014, 16:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2014, 16:38 PMAffe
Most of you guys will be very dissapointed on the 28th.
If there would be really something BIG they would already making big Advertising about it.

I remember the past few months when relic maked "big announcments" about the next step for te CoH2 franchise and everybody was completely freaking out and dreaming about that relic would sure adding new factions like USA/Japs, new game modes, Expansion packs etc........and it always ended up in a tiny Balance patch and 1 or 2 new maps WWWOOOOOWWWWWWWW. It s always the same again and again relic makes an announcment and People start to live in another world.

You guys are just paranoid.

Um, when exactly did Relic make big announcements that were disappointing? I don't remember any announcements where they travelled to another country to announce it and were streaming the whole thing live that were disappointing. Most of the time they anounced the patch or update and then did a small live stream about the changes and things that were added.
24 Mar 2014, 16:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2014, 16:07 PMKatitof

And if you have missed it, vCoH spans everything from d-day until the battle of berlin.
That includes american pov, british pov and even events before that with PE pov.

To call that "one battle" is equally valid as calling Europe one country.

vCOH did not span til the end of the war, which for the americans would end with the battle of the bulge and the few skermishes after. It in fact featured mostly normandy and only expanded to operation market garden in the expansion. Meaning the entire game took place in 1944. This is completely different from COH2 which spans from 1942-1945.

The only odd thing is the pershing. Which only saw combat in 1945, but was spacifically seen in the campaign fighting in the battle of normandy. I guess we can chock that one up to relic taking artistic liberties.

In case you need points on a map, the final mission in vCOH was the felaise pocket, located south of caen. The british campaign took place entirely in the battle of caen south of normandy, and Operation Market garden was a failed attempt to invade Belguim. In game, the don't even reach germany.

But you are right, that was two battles, not one.
24 Mar 2014, 17:05 PM

Um, when exactly did Relic make big announcements that were disappointing? I don't remember any anouncements where they travelled to another country to anounce it and were streaming the whole thing live that were disappointing. Most of the time they anounced the patch or update and then did a small live stream about the changes and things that were added.

Companys usually always travell around to tell People that they are still alive.it s just gonna be a commerical Show.they will tell the People how "cool" there game is and that they Need to buy it blah blah blah. These guys always travel around.

Did you guys even read the link on the last side before this.Relic has already officially anounced that there won t be comming something big.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CompanyOfHeroes/comments/20q8a9/reddit_tuesday_week_1/

you guys can now come down from your dreamland.Relic doesn t Sound very exciting here in this interview.There is nothing big comming.

I can see how dissapointed People will be on the 28th.It will be a big whining because everybody has expected soooo much from this.
24 Mar 2014, 17:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2014, 17:05 PMAffe

Companys usually always travell around to tell People that they are still alive.it s just gonna be a commerical Show.they will tell the People how "cool" there game is and that they Need to buy it blah blah blah. These guys always travel around.

Did you guys even read the link on the last side before this.Relic has already officially anounced that there won t be comming something big.

Just because it's not an overhaul of the commander system doesn't mean it isn't something big, I don't mind all that much if the system isn't overhauled. (You mean the link to the AMA right) Of course they travell all the time but why would they anounce it like this? Noun travelled to London a while ago but it wasn't announced like this and wasn't livestreamed. You realise they're gonna talk about the future of COH2 and the "next phase"? How can that possibly be disappointing?

EDIT:

Fine. Eat your own shit if it's big. Do it.
24 Mar 2014, 17:24 PM

Just because it's not an overhaul of the commander system doesn't mean it isn't something big, I don't mind all that much if the system isn't overhauled. (You mean the link to the AMA right) Of course they travell all the time but why would they anounce it like this? Noun travelled to London a while ago but it wasn't anounced like this and wasn't livestreamed. You realise they're gonna talk about the future of COH2 and the "next phase"? How can that possibly be disappointing?

EDIT:

Fine. Eat your own shit if it's big. Do it.

WOW they announced it on this Little tiny site here:
http://www.vg247.com/2014/03/21/company-of-heroes-session-announced-for-egx-rezzed-2014/

It isn t even officialy announced here on CoH2.org or the other Forum.I m sure it must be something big if its anounced on a Little site that nobody knows.

And WOW a lifestream too?????You mean a lifestream that the ALWAYS do when they release a new tiny Balance patch since the release of this game??????????

And they talk about CoH2 future?????WOW they talk about the future of this game since the release in june 2013 nearly every month in there streams.WWWWOOOOWWWWWWWWW im sure it must be a big Expansion pack with a new Alien race possibly. *fingers crossed*.
24 Mar 2014, 17:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2014, 17:05 PMAffe

http://www.reddit.com/r/CompanyOfHeroes/comments/20q8a9/reddit_tuesday_week_1/

That statement is nowhere to be found in that discussion.

I mean sure it might not be an expansion but I still would like to hear what others think what "the next step" could be then.

A simple patch? Thats not "the next step" and nothing you announce with a livestream in another country. New ToW? Impossible. New commanders? Rather unlikely, because thats not big enough to announce in such a way.

So what do you think will it be?
24 Mar 2014, 17:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2014, 17:24 PMAffe

WOW they announced it on this Little tiny site here:
http://www.vg247.com/2014/03/21/company-of-heroes-session-announced-for-egx-rezzed-2014/

It isn t even officialy announced here on CoH2.org or the other Forum.I m sure it must be something big if its anounced on a Little site that nobody knows.

And WOW a lifestream too?????You mean a lifestream that the ALWAYS do when they release a new tiny Balance patch since the release of this game??????????

And they talk about CoH2 future?????WOW they talk about the future of this game since the release in june 2013 nearly every month in there streams.WWWWOOOOWWWWWWWWW im sure it must be a big Expansion pack with a new Alien race possibly. *fingers crossed*.

VG247 is a big site that a lot of people know. No they don't talk about the future in their streams. They talked about what changes were gonna be in the patch that they just announced and gave a changelog for. That's it. They never talked about what plans they had for CoH2, only that they had them.

Look Affe I know your job is to just shit on Relic and CoH2 without seeming to want the game to improve, but can you just please cut the negativity and stop being such a buzzkill? It's not like telling people it will be disappointing will make people not excited for it.
24 Mar 2014, 17:32 PM

That statement is nowhere to be found in that discussion.

I mean sure it might not be an expansion but I still would like to hear what others think what "the next step" could be then.

A simple patch? Thats not "the next step" and nothing you announce with a livestream in another country. New ToW? Impossible. New commanders? Rather unlikely, because thats not big enough to announce in such a way.

So what do you think will it be?

Oh you talk about the livestreams?
Relic making 10000 of livestreams since the release of the game for every tiny Balance patch they pull out.You didn t might notice that but its even anounced here on CoH2.org in the "Relic Entertainment" livestream.

And relic travel to other countrys?You mean how they travel to an endless number of gaming Events in the past without releasing anything big?????

And since when it is necessary to travel to another Country to release something big???Can t they stay in canada to release something???Why is that not possibly? Ist just another commerical Show on a game Event like before.
24 Mar 2014, 17:34 PM

No they don't talk about the future in their streams. .

HAHAHAHAAH i can see you never have watched one of These.During the livestreams People have always asked questions about CoH2 future and relic answered them during the streams.That happened always.It s normal that they talk about the future.
24 Mar 2014, 17:35 PM

just got this from the schedule so clearly new content, not balance changes new content. relic has never released commander dlc this way nor would it make any sense to go do a talk a dev event for commander dlc. So it is either an expansion or a whole new dlc plan, which would basically be an expansion, but even then expansion makes most sense.

Something new! (18+)
Relic Entertainment's Executive Producer Greg Wilson and Game Director Quinn Duffy will reveal plans for brand new Company of Heroes 2 content!
24 Mar 2014, 17:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2014, 17:32 PMAffe

Oh you talk about the livestreams?
Relic making 10000 of livestreams since the release of the game for every tiny Balance patch they pull out.You didn t might notice that but its even anounced here on CoH2.org in the "Relic Entertainment" livestream.

Which they never promoted on a videogame website so far though ;)

And relic travel to other countrys?You mean how they travel to an endless number of gaming Events in the past without releasing anything big?????

Never heard of that. When did that happen?

And since when it is necessary to travel to another Country to release something big???Can t they stay in canada to release something???Why is that not possibly? Ist just another commerical Show on a game Event like before.

Brits in CoH2!!!!!!!11111 :D
24 Mar 2014, 17:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2014, 17:34 PMAffe

HAHAHAHAAH i can see you never have watched one of These.During the livestreams People have always asked questions about CoH2 future and relic answered them during the streams.That happened always.It s normal that they talk about the future.

From Con:

Something new! (18+)
Relic Entertainment's Executive Producer Greg Wilson and Game Director Quinn Duffy will reveal plans for brand new Company of Heroes 2 content!

There you have it.

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2014, 17:34 PMAffe

No, they only talked about the changes of the patch they just announced. They never told what's in the upcoming patches or what new content is coming.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 1
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak