Login

russian armor

Random 2v2 - why Reilc? :(

11 Mar 2014, 18:49 PM

Quick points because I'm tiered.

When I voted it was 21 for AT 20 for no. I think the consensus is for no AT, because who posts on Coh2.org? usually hardcore, in for the win, kinds of players. I mean, why would anyone who just plays CoH2 casually go onlince to make ANOTHER account just to BITCH? So there is a large majority of the CoH2 population missing there. Hope they do make the mode though, but I'm not expecting it anytime soon.
1 Apr 2014, 00:02 AM

Me and a guy who states he just bought the game VS RtN (or was it rng). Just an example of the fucked up ladders. I guess its because nobody plays anymore and it takes to long to get a game. This is getting worse every day as the playerbase keeps getting smaller.
1 Apr 2014, 00:26 AM
Patrion 15

It was actually you two vs RNG and the only reason we were matched against you is because we are in our first 10 games that are determining our rank. You win some you lose some, just tell him not to get discouraged and play some games w/ him against the cpu and give him advice on how to improve.

Also, it seems to me like the player base is getting larger, and I love the new patch, makes the game much more competitive.
1 Apr 2014, 00:28 AM

Me and a guy who states he just bought the game VS RtN (or was it rng). Just an example of the fucked up ladders. I guess its because nobody plays anymore and it takes to long to get a game. This is getting worse every day as the playerbase keeps getting smaller.

Yeah, playerbase is depressingly small at the moment, lowest point since october/november 2013 according to steam charts. Until the player base is at a healthy size, say at least double the amount of players playing during peak time on a sunday (its about 4-5k), it has to stay together. Ami's point is sensible, AT teams need to be recognized as stronger. If its decided to separate random and AT teams in automatch, expect queue times to be even longer.

The huge list of commander DLC is what is preventing growth right now, there is hope of it possibly being altered, perhaps possibly being able to be earnt through gameplay rather than exclusively only available for purchase. PQ answered a question regarding this issue on his stream with the answer "its on the table". My speculations are my own but this is probably the most likely route instead of commander DLC being removed outright, which is a huge step in the direction towards growth and a healthy sized player base and potential FOR E-E-E-E-E-E-ESPPOOOOOOOOOOOORTS!
1 Apr 2014, 07:44 AM

Lol you too?

I had a game with someone who was capping first point with 3 maxims and eng vs RNG team

That was my 3rd game in a row with similar skilled player and it was late, so I just politely excused myself.
I got used to unbalanced games tho, usually I just do my best even tho its lost cause.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★