Login

russian armor

mg 42 stealth buff?

12 Feb 2014, 16:16 PM

Did they change the suppression rate on these beasts again without mentioning it? In the games I played last night it reminded me a lot of the old op days where cons got insta surpressed on first volley and pinned by second (even in cover).

I hope they didn't do this, but I wouldn't be surprised since this upcoming patch appears to be 95% pro German .... Which was clearly needed based on the SNF results *le sigh*

It really makes me question if any of the beta testers actually play as soviets :/
12 Feb 2014, 16:22 PM

Absolutely nothing got changed recently about them.

You've just discovered they aren't even half as bad as the whiners make it seem.
12 Feb 2014, 16:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2014, 16:22 PMKatitof

You've just discovered they aren't even half as bad as the whiners make it seem.

Oh trust me I know they're not half as bad as the whiners make them out to be ... Just like guards and shocks arnt mithril clad space dwarf crafted terminators ... Yet they still got movef back :p

It just feels like it got worse ... Much worse. But it could have just been bad luck or piss poor positioning on my part too
12 Feb 2014, 16:34 PM

I believe they get better suppression once vetted. Where you facing a vetted MG?
12 Feb 2014, 16:48 PM
Donator 33

Vet 2 for all machine guns in the game makes them crazy suppression machines, since vet 2 (20%) is better than 10% bulletin back in the day :D

MG42
Veterancy 2
+20% Suppression
+30% Horizontal Traverse
Veterancy 3
+20% ROF
+30% Accuracy
+10% Horizontal Traverse
12 Feb 2014, 16:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2014, 16:22 PMKatitof

Their are still plenty of vids thats shows script attacking a mg42 head and throwing a molotov grenade. they are bad and most likekly this mg42 was vetted
12 Feb 2014, 17:58 PM

I believe they get better suppression once vetted. Where you facing a vetted MG?

I'm 95% sure that the mg(s) were not vetted (maybe vet one) but I'll double check tonight. like i said sometimes it just feels like something changed based on a few isolated experiances.

Im sure someone I was facing yesterday felt that 120mm mortars got an accuracy buff based on one game where I'm pretty sure my mortar was being crewed by snipers. It was pinpoint hitting damn near every shot when normally it can't hit the broad side of a barn lol
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★