Login

russian armor

Small update today

• This thread is locked
PAGES (8)down
11 Feb 2014, 21:32 PM

The reign of terror...
11 Feb 2014, 21:35 PM

"Soviet Industry no longer modifies base structure build time" what it means ?
11 Feb 2014, 21:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Feb 2014, 20:42 PMnigo

1) Battle Servers and UI improvements
2) New community map added to 2v2.
3) CP adjustment on shock troops and others. Tiger Ace adjustments. Soviet industry now costs 3 CP to activate.

Tiger Ace is being given an initial cost as well as having reduced HP and damage. To compensate, it's significantly more mobile, fires faster and is more accurate on the move. Also, I think Rams don't work against it anymore.

Soviet Industry passive ability is being moved to 3 CP and Shocks/Guards are being moved back to 2 CP. There's a new map and battle servers.

I really hope there's more to it than that. Cause without having okayed it yet this seems to be "balanced" right back into heavily favoring the axis. What warrants moving sov industry to 3 but not adjusting elite troop training at all? It was and still is the single most op ability in the game. But since the German fanboys don't mind it it stays. Also shocks and guards moved to 2cp? Good job german whine crew! Why learn to adjust when you can just cry long enough to get something changed haha.

Anyone want to take bets on what sov unit gets nerfed next? Probably cons or something cause really why do they have guns? Thats clearly op. Germans should be the only ones with guns! Oh well it'll make beating Germans that much more rewarding! Bring it on. Sadly the down side is itll make playing axis even more dull and less challenging :/ oh well I guess I'll be logging even more soviet hours!
11 Feb 2014, 21:40 PM
Patrion 14

Ha ha they smack the scout car cannon with the nerf bat. Because, wow, that's a really OP unit, right?

"Soviet Industry no longer modifies base structure build time" what it means ?

I'm assuming it means that soviet industry buildings themselves no longer build faster they now just train tanks faster

Good job german whine crew! Why learn to adjust when you can just cry long enough to get something changed haha.

you mean like soviets did with elite...? sounds a little hypocritical. by the way, read more carefully. tiger ace got nerfed and so did vetting units. the whining can stop now.

Ha ha they smack the scout car cannon with the nerf bat. Because, wow, that's a really OP unit, right?

its kind of a nerf, but also makes it more accessible. the cheaper cost is meant to offset the reduced damage and make it more affordable
11 Feb 2014, 21:42 PM

I really hope there's more to it than that. Cause without having okayed it yet this seems to be "balanced" right back into heavily favoring the axis. What warrants moving sov industry to 3 but not adjusting elite troop training at all? It was and still is the single most op ability in the game. But since the German fanboys don't mind it it stays. Also shocks and guards moved to 2cp? Good job german whine crew! Why learn to adjust when you can just cry long enough to get something changed haha.

Anyone want to take bets on what sov unit gets nerfed next? Probably cons or something cause really why do they have guns? Thats clearly op. Germans should be the only ones with guns! Oh well it'll make beating Germans that much more rewarding! Bring it on. Sadly the down side is itll make playing axis even more dull and less challenging :/ oh well I guess I'll be logging even more soviet hours!

From what I saw the Elite training has had some nerfs. training time from 2s to 30s. Cost increased by about 20% mp and fuel.
11 Feb 2014, 21:45 PM

Kind of funny seeing someone whine, and complain about whiners in the same post :P
11 Feb 2014, 21:45 PM

this became Company of Germans, no one will play with sovs anymore :(
11 Feb 2014, 21:57 PM

It appears that those fellows over on the Steam forums have posted the notes on Pastebin.
11 Feb 2014, 21:58 PM

My % of sov play will probably increase. I'd rather play the challenging faction :)

@avny i didnt see that im at work atm so i just have whats posted here ti go off of. If the time did increase to 30s thats good. But its still a minor setback based on how powerful it is. Imo it should be removed from the game entirely and maybe replaced with a passive that increases the vet bonuses for all units under that commander or something like that. The idea of purchasable vet is just plain stupid.

@wooof you call that nerfing the single most op thing to ever set foot in this game? It got its hp reduced which is good and its dmg reduced which is also good. But theres no need whatsoever to then balance that out with a mobility, rof, and accuracy boost lolol. Thats not nerfing, thats just juggeling. Oh yea and just for fun let's make it immune to ram. I really hope this is all a bad joke. I guess ill find out soon.

This just in soviet planes now come with a 50% chance of axis pilots causing them to perform way better while fireing on your own army. This should "balance" things some more.
11 Feb 2014, 21:58 PM

Stop that. Let's try to adapt with soviets before another nerf.
11 Feb 2014, 22:00 PM

I'm assuming it means that soviet industry buildings themselves no longer build faster they now just train tanks faster

The building isnt buildning faster at the moment, that was changed last patch. So maybe it means they build faster again.
11 Feb 2014, 22:07 PM

The building isnt buildning faster at the moment, that was changed last patch. So maybe it means they build faster again.

Haha that shows how much I know :p I probably shouldn't try to answer questions about so industry seeing as how I only played it during the free weekend
11 Feb 2014, 22:09 PM

Dat leak is for already tested on beta update. But still it give us some major points.
11 Feb 2014, 22:44 PM

@wooof you call that nerfing the single most op thing to ever set foot in this game? It got its hp reduced which is good and its dmg reduced which is also good. But theres no need whatsoever to then balance that out with a mobility, rof, and accuracy boost lolol. Thats not nerfing, thats just juggeling. Oh yea and just for fun let's make it immune to ram. I really hope this is all a bad joke. I guess ill find out soon.

god. you guys should really read before complaining. its the same speed as a normal tiger now. same hp. same damage. it also has an upfront cost of 800 mp PLUS it cuts your resource income while its alive. if you dont think thats a nerf, youre kidding yourself. they might as well leave it as it was if thats just "juggeling", right? which would you rather face?

immune to ram? now youre just making shit up.
11 Feb 2014, 22:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Feb 2014, 22:44 PMwooof

god. you guys should really read before complaining. its the same speed as a normal tiger now. same hp. same damage. it also has an upfront cost of 800 mp PLUS it cuts your resource income while its alive. if you dont think thats a nerf, youre kidding yourself. they might as well leave it as it was if thats just "juggeling", right? which would you rather face?

immune to ram? now youre just making shit up.

Having it in line with regular tigers is perfectly fine (like I said before I havnt had a chance to play yet I'm just going based on what's here) so if thats what theu did then i retract my previous statements with regards to tiger ace nerf. I honestly thot that ROF mobility and accuracy were already the same as the basic tiger but it appears I was ignorant on the matter. My apologies.

the immune to ram thing was posted by someone earlier. Hopefully that didn't actually make it in.

Does it cut all resources or just muni and fuel? I know thats something that was being thrown around.
11 Feb 2014, 23:32 PM

I read the patch notes for the Tiger Ace. IF these are accurate:

It's 800 MP.

The resource stop is based on the survival of your Ace. When it dies, your resources go back to normal. So when you bring it in, you lose 25% of your MP gains and 90% of your fuel gains.

So literally, you are stuck with the Ace and whatever armor you have on the field for the time being. But your MP is still pretty much there.

As far the ACE goes, it is like a normal tiger tank but it has the 'stun vehicle' ability. There is no more 'double armor, double damage' BS.

This is a radical change to the Elite troops commander. Also, purchasable veterancy recharge has been increased in cost and raised to 30 seconds.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS