Login

russian armor

Stamp TOOL?

30 Jan 2014, 09:29 AM
Benefactor 226

Does this even work? I know there was a fix for vCOH but omg, my map is too huge and just wanna grab some of it to put into a smaller map.

Anyone?
30 Jan 2014, 09:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2014, 09:29 AMkildor
Does this even work? I know there was a fix for vCOH but omg, my map is too huge and just wanna grab some of it to put into a smaller map.

Anyone?

It works fine, i copied my whole map to another one :) There was just few minor issues, few fence splines had some fence pieces disappear but all i had to do was select the spline and move it a bit to fix it. Also territories did get copied, but i had to edit them and then save em to make them appear correctly ingame as well, also capture zone of each control point disappeared but it was easy to paint em again.
30 Jan 2014, 09:44 AM
Benefactor 226

Hmm. So am I doing something wrong?

- Stamp Tool
- check Selection under Aquire on right.
- checked all Filters then Create Stamp

Creates a 00000000 stamp in the Temporary folder

then I right click, i see it all green wireframe on map and hit enter, and get an error in debug window.

STAMP -- TEMPSTAMPS:WorldBuilder/Stamps/Temporary/00000000.stamp: A folder chunk (SACT) had data written directly in it!
STAMP -- Placing stamp 'TEMPSTAMPS:WorldBuilder/Stamps/Temporary/00000000.stamp' at (COORDINATES)

So I guess that says it copied it and pasted it (to at least seeing the green wireframe)

then when I hit enter...

Missing Chunk Type! (SACT)
Could not place stamp 'TEMPSTAMPS:WorldBuilder/Stamps/Temporary/00000000.stamp'!

so, if that makes any sense, would you happen to know if I'm doing something wrong?

30 Jan 2014, 09:53 AM
Benefactor 226

I got it to work, had to uncheck Water Taps and Markers before copying. I wish I could take the water with tho :/
30 Jan 2014, 13:46 PM

To start off just make sure all the filters are ticked, then your ready to stamp select the objects you want to stamp and click stamp while the objects are selected... It works fin, even added old stamps and updated them for CoH2
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★