Login

russian armor

The saddest story in History

9 Jan 2013, 17:17 PM

A animal that gradually lost their abilities to survive in any other area the one they lived in die when brought out of said area. Lots and lots of examples of this happening and well, it sucks.

Dodo is a funny name. :3
10 Jan 2013, 11:29 AM

Not as funny as "beaver" or "armadillo".
10 Jan 2013, 13:45 PM

A animal that gradually lost their abilities to survive in any other area the one they lived in die when brought out of said area. Lots and lots of examples of this happening and well, it sucks.

Dodo is a funny name. :3

It's an anagram for "dood", which is death/dead in Dutch so it all worked out in the end.
10 Jan 2013, 15:38 PM

....a minute of silence for the Dodo....

[insert minute]

...and now, back to polluting the Earth with out computers!
10 Jan 2013, 18:10 PM

How sad would you be if the panda became extinct? I would cry my eyes out, personally.

I dunno, I think a lot of people would be quite glad if Panda was gone.
11 Jan 2013, 08:29 AM

"And on that bombshell...."
11 Jan 2013, 10:00 AM

Isn't panda the kinda stupid but cute animal that gotta eat bamboo half their days to survive and sleep the rest?
11 Jan 2013, 10:59 AM

Isn't panda the kinda stupid but cute animal that gotta eat bamboo half their days to survive and sleep the rest?

That's correct. If you think about it, the fact that some animals are endangered, really isn't that weird.

The panda; A lazy vegetarian bear. Sadly, mother nature doesn't give points for being awesome.

The koala; You can literally scare these guys to death if you make a high noise close enough to them. They also don't drink, which limits their menu to Koala leaves which consists of 99% water. Obviously, being boring isn't a viable defense either.
11 Jan 2013, 13:43 PM

What's really sad is Rhinos.

They don't have any natural predators, except for humans, and humans only hunt them for their horn, which is used for voodoo or made into souvenir. Hell, in some parts of Africa they use it as a party drug and that is fucked up, because those effects they claim to have is pure placebo. It's a shame, that animal, that has survived for millions of years gets wiped out for nothing.

tl;dr We need to get some ecstasy up in Africa.
11 Jan 2013, 18:44 PM

Don't worry, a girl's dried up clitoris beneath your tongue also makes you a better public speaker!
12 Jan 2013, 00:57 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES32UFlPOUA

Still the cutest video I've ever seen. It looks like a starfish when it gets picked up, aaw. xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbaKwcE9SSk

Had to link that too, a bit off topic, but the most miserable face you'll ever see.
12 Jan 2013, 01:10 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

All I can think of is one d in saddest and two r's in story.
13 Jan 2013, 14:37 PM

Did you powerabuse that? Or is that my brainfart? If so...jesus XD
13 Jan 2013, 15:16 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

I haven't touched it. I guess you fixed it? Ahhh, I can breath again. :)
14 Jan 2013, 20:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jan 2013, 13:43 PMBewbz
What's really sad is Rhinos.

They don't have any natural predators, except for humans, and humans only hunt them for their horn, which is used for voodoo or made into souvenir. Hell, in some parts of Africa they use it as a party drug and that is fucked up, because those effects they claim to have is pure placebo. It's a shame, that animal, that has survived for millions of years gets wiped out for nothing.

tl;dr We need to get some ecstasy up in Africa.

I'm actually going back to South Africa in March on vacation to go and have a last look at Rhinos in the wild before it's too late...we'll that's not the only reason, but one of them. Last year alone over 600 Rhinos were poached in South African parks. Might not sound much, but it is!
Hux
15 Jan 2013, 00:10 AM
Patrion 14

We need to get some ecstasy up in Africa.
15 Jan 2013, 02:26 AM

Feel damn sorry for the creatures. They looked cute as fuck.

Can't stand people who bury their head in the sand over the environment and nature. Don't think people realise just how fucked up the world will be if we continue down this path we're heading.
15 Jan 2013, 06:07 AM
Senior Caster Badge

Feel damn sorry for the creatures. They looked cute as fuck.

Can't stand people who bury their head in the sand over the environment and nature. Don't think people realise just how fucked up the world will be if we continue down this path we're heading.

That's WHY they bury their heads. They're too lazy or cowardly or evil to do anything about it so instead of facing the truth they pretend nothing bad will happen and convince themselves that all the fucked up stuff will just magically go away. If the truth were happy then nobody would ever bury their head in the sand, because there would be no reason to.
15 Jan 2013, 10:39 AM

That's WHY they bury their heads. They're too lazy or cowardly or evil to do anything about it so instead of facing the truth they pretend nothing bad will happen and convince themselves that all the fucked up stuff will just magically go away. If the truth were happy then nobody would ever bury their head in the sand, because there would be no reason to.

The main one that worries me is oil. Can't keep using it forever, and it will run out damned soon if we keep going as we are.

We really must start using alternate fuels.
15 Jan 2013, 12:17 PM

The problem is that the majority of problems will materialize long after our generation. People simply don't care, because the majority is ignorant bastards. Just look at ourselves. Everyone has a car, a computer, a house and produce insane amounts of trash due to the way the food and consumer industry packs their shit. I mean; even if you sort your garbage it hardly makes any difference. All of this while basically everything we use is based on non-renewable energy sources.

Shits so fucked that you can't really think about it without going complete emo. No wonder people bury their heads in the sand; everyone would be suicidal if we didn't.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 85

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight