Login

russian armor

Bridge and lights

15 Jan 2014, 18:32 PM

Hi, sorry my english very bad ^^!

I have a problem inserting a bridge best_bridge 01 to run the game I can destroy the bridge but then I can not repair it, is totally destroyed.

And the next question as I have seen many people is how to activate the streetlights within the game.

Thank you and congratulations for the forum.

Bridge

Lamp
15 Jan 2014, 22:08 PM

The Best bridge is a special one. Originally used in CoH1 for one of the single player missions where the player needed to blow it up.

I guess you took it because it looks great but that's all about the bridge. Unless not set to invulnerable i recommend to use it only in places where it cannot be destroyed or where destroying the bridge is of no concern. For setting it to invul follow this link.

How to turn on lights can be found here.
15 Jan 2014, 23:20 PM

The Best bridge is a special one. Originally used in CoH1 for one of the single player missions where the player needed to blow it up.

I guess you took it because it looks great but that's all about the bridge. Unless not set to invulnerable i recommend to use it only in places where it cannot be destroyed or where destroying the bridge is of no concern. For setting it to invul follow this link.

How to turn on lights can be found here.

I think I put the code correctly not to block the bridge - September Egroups invulnerable
EGroup_SetInvulnerable (eg_invuln, true) in. Scar

Using action markers streetlights are not connected to the game, action markers only applies an FX effect: (

16 Jan 2014, 15:23 PM

Help me ! :__(
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight