Login

russian armor

Strange mouse issue

15 Jan 2014, 07:41 AM

I played some Arma 2 and DayZ today and both games had a difficult time distinguishing between a right click and a right mouse hold. Tried with my old mouse too, same problem. Anyway in those games doing a right click vs a hold gives 2 different outcomes- a click aims down sights while a hold zooms the camera. Basically when I tried to aim down sights, instead the camera would start to zoom in for a split second then go back to normal. Never had this problem before, any ideas what can cause that or how to fix it?
15 Jan 2014, 08:15 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

What kind of mouse are you using? Have you checked to see if the double-click speed setting has been changed in your Mouse settings in Windows?
15 Jan 2014, 17:10 PM

Logitech M-U0028, looks like this.

I've only been using this mouse very recently but I think the issue is software related because I tried going back to my old mouse and the same thing was happening (though it didn't happen as much). I doubt the double click setting would have anything to do with it since I'm not even double clicking. I'll get a vod of the problem in a few minutes so you can see what I'm talking about.
15 Jan 2014, 17:57 PM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS