Login

russian armor

RtN Sponsored/Run Tournament

14 Jan 2014, 19:22 PM

Hey guys I was talking today with a couple guys and the idea of running a tournament after SNF came up. The initial idea was just to have a fun 1v1 or 2v2 tournament within the clan to help everyone get to know each other better since our initial group consists of two sets of people that I met in different places. However, as we discussed things in more detail we thought it might be a good idea to host a 2v2 tournament. Perhaps we could get some small prize support if people are willing to donate?

Anyways I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on if we should try organizing a tournament, and if we do when should it happen? Any rules suggestions that you guys have are welcome too. My assumption is that we'd only let SNF legal commanders be used and we'd have to come up with a fair map pool. Also if anyone wants to go ahead and volunteer to be a ref or anything like that that'd be awesome too.

Just let me know any kind of feedback that you guys have, and if you think it'd be to difficult to run a community-wide 2v2 tournament let me know, in the end it might be best just to keep it as an in-clan event.
1 Feb 2014, 22:27 PM
Honorary Member Badge

tourneys can be a pain in teh butt im working on my second tourney of gamekeys because its time, hopefully that will be soon. :D however a 2v2 im not sure i will do one of those maybe.

all that said if you willing to put in the time and effort you can achieve anything. also i could help if you need it :D
4 Feb 2014, 16:41 PM

I'd love to play in a tournament that you run but if necessary I could help you run it, and then perhaps you help me run a 2vs2 tournament. We could even see about a bunch of people from the clan helping you run another game keys tournament.

Also, I've considered shoutcasting before and I know Con has wanted to as well, maybe the two of us could cast the games for your tournament.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 45
United States 9
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak