Login

russian armor

Objektspline Tool

5 Jan 2014, 05:11 AM

Hi there,

I have a question. see what you get photos. the writing of the wall is large, so there is at the wall and an end. how can I get the wall writing great?

5 Jan 2014, 12:19 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

You have to place an object of the end of the wall. They are usually called <wallname>_post
5 Jan 2014, 12:53 PM

Thanks for the answer, however, is not possible. the object does not exist as _POST.
I've already tried. I want to know how I get great writing, because only then works this.

brick_m_01 to BRICK_M_01
5 Jan 2014, 22:06 PM

Interesting question. In the old worldbuilder the wall posts were part of the wall itself and could be added by editing the state of the wall and adding a capping to it. By now i did not come across such functionality in the actual wb. It would be great to get an answer on this topic, because as described by Stahlhagel there are a lot of walls with missing posts.

Until someone answers the question the only workaround is by creating stamps of such splines on offical maps.
6 Jan 2014, 01:03 AM

Hey, yes, I do it all the time:-D shame that this is not described anywhere :-( thx
6 Jan 2014, 18:21 PM

I guess they use another worldbuilder for the official maps with another set of objects. I checked the city 17 splines and all i looked at had the objects written in capital letters. Those objects must be there in a hidden way, not being selectable on a normal way. It's the same thing with lamps being lighted by night.
7 Jan 2014, 01:04 AM

the thought occurred to me also. I make a stamp from all the unique objects like in City17 from relic. I also have more unique objects found. for example. a wooden gate which is on the floor, but flat! if relic another Wb used or more objects has, I find this really bad :-(
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★