Login

russian armor

Unable to play, constant server error

29 Dec 2013, 08:15 AM

Me and my friend is trying to play, however almost every time either me or him get's kicked out of the game with a message stating that the game has lost connection with Relic server, something along those lines, i'll post a screen shot as soon as I encounter it again which will probably be in the next hour or so, can be at start or mid game or end doesn't matter, just that it happens almost every match now. Not sure if this has something to do with new updates or something? I constantly get to download some update of 13.6 mb, wonder why.
29 Dec 2013, 08:49 AM
Donator 11

Same probleme here. Allways crash and updateing game 13.6mb every time.
It started for me i quess after last patch : Updates for December 10th, 2013
And in-steam verify integrity of game cache... All is OK, but allways download 13.6mb.
Did it like 20 times and still downloading.
Hope Relic will fix this soon.
30 Dec 2013, 09:19 AM

That, and now this:

Main Menu:

Statistics screen:

All this is not really even bothering me all that much, since it's most probably a fault on their side which will be fixed, or I'm just not caring anymore lol. I really liked pop cap increase mod, now sometimes I have to destroy my own artillery pieces etc. to be able to build other stuff or new one's closer to the front lines, hope that also get's fixed (mods enabling). So I'm just getting use to things working and then breaking again for no apparent reason.
3 Jan 2014, 21:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2013, 08:49 AMKremlin
Same probleme here. Allways crash and updateing game 13.6mb every time.
It started for me i quess after last patch : Updates for December 10th, 2013
And in-steam verify integrity of game cache... All is OK, but allways download 13.6mb.
Did it like 20 times and still downloading.
Hope Relic will fix this soon.
3 Jan 2014, 21:13 PM

Any luck with a fix for your problem? I have the same one.
3 Jan 2014, 21:14 PM

this was happening to me last night, it seemed like it might have been tied to synching, if i let it take the time to sync with steamcloud then restarted steam and relaunched the game it was able to successfully authenticate, that being said it happened to about half the people on my steam list at the same time so its probably a larger issue at hand
16 Jan 2014, 03:27 AM
Donator 11

Got fixed my problem. Changed my VGA. HD4850 512mb to R9 290 4GB and all works fine now.
6 Mar 2014, 16:32 PM

Hey mates ,

I got also problems like this : sice 3 Days i lost conection to the relic servers and no way to play others online. Also not possible to upload my new Map to the workshop : Error 2, sometimes Error 9 whatever thqat means LOL
And it have nothing to do with the map because i was also trying to upload 10 other maps ( same messages )
The endless update download i also have but it 75.5 MB in my case :)
If someone have any answers to me please let me know :)
Guess the last Relic update did many things wrong!!
18 Mar 2014, 15:21 PM

Even those update i had downloaded,it crash today what ever i log out and in once again and more cannot connection react again and again.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★