Hey you guys i'm En3rgymanX
I've been following this site some time now and decided to register since i've loved CoH since I started playing it. I've also been learning worldbuilding from here. Anyways I'll see you in the forums
hey
21 Dec 2013, 14:36 PM
#1
Posts: 7
21 Dec 2013, 14:38 PM
#2
Posts: 120
Hello!
22 Dec 2013, 12:56 PM
#3
Posts: 5
Hi,
Welcome
Welcome
22 Dec 2013, 17:24 PM
#4
Posts: 202
Welcome aboard!
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
11 | ||
|
|
|
1 | ||
|
|
|
88 | ||
|
|
|
19 | ||
|
|
|
1 | ||
|
|
|
0 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.627365.632+6
- 3.490236.675+1
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.713423.628-1
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.261102.719+5
- 8.830145.851+3
- 9.371126.746+2
- 10.397207.657+4
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522
Board Info
907 users are online:
907 guests
1 post in the last 24h
7 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
7 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
Registered members: 17148
Welcome our newest member, Dobrozhir
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, Dobrozhir
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM