Login

russian armor

COH1 2.700.2.22 bugs / problems

PAGES (9)down
29 Jan 2014, 12:14 PM
Patrion 14

Problem: Not able to move the camera
I started playing a 1v1 and after a couple of minuts my camera freezed, but my units were still moving. Sending messages to the opponent wasn't either an option. After a minut or so I could move to camera again and typ messages.

29 Jan 2014, 12:20 PM

Had same problems today.
29 Jan 2014, 14:45 PM
Patrion 14

Problem: Moved to desktop
I was playing a basic match with a friend, went all fine until I clicked somewhere on the screen and suddenly I ended up on my desktop. The game was still running, I clicked it on my taskbar, it opened but whole the map was black. I could see the bar with resources fine but everything else was black.

I don't know if this is me or my laptop, because I have problems with changing resolution to. Then my laptop crashes.
29 Jan 2014, 21:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jan 2014, 09:36 AMPepsi
GAME SO BUGGED, TIGER AINT EVEN SHOOTING STRAIGHT.

No srsly, updates ? As Relic got 2 news CMs.. I'm not even asking for improvements, but some forum presence at least..

Haven't you heard? We are getting Battleserver. No one is quite sure when, and whether it will be before or after the next Summer Olympics in 2016, but .... BATTLESERVERS! They sound so cool you just can't complain! (er.... or something).
29 Jan 2014, 21:35 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jan 2014, 21:05 PMAvNY

Haven't you heard? We are getting Battleserver. No one is quite sure when, and whether it will be before or after the next Summer Olympics in 2016, but .... BATTLESERVERS! They sound so cool you just can't complain! (er.... or something).

The idea is fantastic, indeed :D I hope the team takes their time so they surely don't fuck it up. CoH is pretty playable now (at least for 1v1's I am aware :p), so please take your time and make something majestic!
29 Jan 2014, 22:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jan 2014, 21:05 PMAvNY

Yea, I read that.. They only mentioned coh2, so I'm still pissed a little.
30 Jan 2014, 02:27 AM

Well it will go like this, First they will test alpha in coh2, then beta in coh2. Finally battle servers will be launched in coh2, dunno may be after 2-3 months.
Now after all that, they will decide that battle servers should be introduced in coh or not. They are not 100% sure imo.
They will launch again alpha and beta of battle servers for coh and god knows how long that will take to final version of it. So yeah 2016 is good guess till that play with all these bugs and errors they introduced in last broken patch. MVGame
3 Feb 2014, 15:51 PM

I get most games filtered out in the lobby, even though I have deselected filters. Any fix to this?
3 Feb 2014, 16:10 PM

I get most games filtered out in the lobby, even though I have deselected filters. Any fix to this?

Extremely well known problem. No information given that a fix is coming.

8 Feb 2014, 15:53 PM

Still no date for an expected patch / fix... how can a game company leave a game live with its current state... with all the problems it has is beyond me... the patch before was better and less broken than the current latest patch... no hot fix no up to date news from the devs nothing... we're all left in the dark... i honestly think that this is the end and no patch is coming... i am pretty much inclined to just give up recording the amount of new problems and bugs that arise on a day to day basis...

Just an idea of suggestion why not make a poll to see who would donate to the devs or smoking gun for a much faster fix / patch and even balance patches and bug fixes such as the m10 missfire which never got fixed... i am losing all interest and hope...

POLL CLICK ME
9 Feb 2014, 00:12 AM

I have a suggestion:
What about adding a vote on factions similar to a vote on maps? This way you can decide against which faction you want to get matched. The first steam patch had already something like this because of a bug.
Maybe simplifiy it by activating/deactivation of a lock getting matched against OF factions.
9 Feb 2014, 00:16 AM

Well guys, battleservers will be here for when CoH HD is out. Estimated date of release june 2019
9 Feb 2014, 00:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jan 2014, 14:45 PMStafkeh
Problem: Moved to desktop
I was playing a basic match with a friend, went all fine until I clicked somewhere on the screen and suddenly I ended up on my desktop. The game was still running, I clicked it on my taskbar, it opened but whole the map was black. I could see the bar with resources fine but everything else was black.

I don't know if this is me or my laptop, because I have problems with changing resolution to. Then my laptop crashes.

sounds like graphics card maybe...
9 Feb 2014, 00:39 AM

Jesus fucking christ. I've had it with Relic, Smoking Gun whoever is to blame for this crap. What a bloody god awful game company. Shame. Shame on you Noun. Shame Shame Shame... I'm out.... Goodbye
9 Feb 2014, 01:59 AM

If there is a Relic employee reading this thread, could you let us know if Battleservers will be for CoH 1 as well as CoH 2?
9 Feb 2014, 04:11 AM

If there is a Relic employee reading this thread, could you let us know if Battleservers will be for CoH 1 as well as CoH 2?

Battle servers are for coh2 but they will TRY to introduce them in coh1 also. Now you will ask about time, when this is gonna happen for coh1, probably in 1 year from now. Thats just rough guess.
Amaetures are managing coh now so thats what you get. They know that playerbase in coh is not large enough to give much fuck heh
9 Feb 2014, 13:35 PM

I have a suggestion:
What about adding a vote on factions similar to a vote on maps? This way you can decide against which faction you want to get matched. The first steam patch had already something like this because of a bug.
Maybe simplifiy it by activating/deactivation of a lock getting matched against OF factions.

This!
10 Feb 2014, 07:48 AM

NOUN! Wtf, can we get som inf about how things going with all this issues uppdate, As u shuld fix, or can u tell SmokingGun to come tell us, if u dont know? This sync shit is rly enoying, and player are rly tired to wait and wait !!!
3 of 3 Relic postsRelic 11 Feb 2014, 19:21 PM

So I was chatting with DamntheUnicorns and told him some stuff I should tell you.

We're working on one final bug. Then we will be Q/A testing it, to hopefully catch if that work introduced any new bugs.

Once that's done we'll be able to work towards releasing it.

I can't give a timeline, because if we do find a bug that may set us back to stage one.

But work is progressing.
11 Feb 2014, 20:11 PM

Ok... Are mods going to be blocked still after the next patch ?
And if yes, are you going to put some time and work on a way that mods can work again without being possible to drophack or whatever was the reason to block custom dlls
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS