Login

russian armor

COH1 2.700.2.22 bugs / problems

PAGES (9)down
22 Dec 2013, 23:22 PM

Happened the 3. time now:
Suddenly all players drop except you and you cannot control your units anymore. You can start building stuff, but not chancel it. It happened during 2v2 automatch
Also you get a loss, no matter if the VP´s were in your favor.

Also sometimes the game just freezes at the start of the game. Minimap remains black.

Patch has alot of problems!
23 Dec 2013, 00:34 AM

Leaderboards show only the top 45 players, 46-90 is the first 45 repeated.
23 Dec 2013, 03:16 AM

Will have to test this again but, I was Amer in a 2v2. My partner was British. He got his HQ truck destroyed so he placed his recalled HQ Truck in my base sector. Now I tried to build a motor pool at the exact time he set up and was unable to, it kept saying must build in base or somthing like that, and I unable to build any more base building except in the original British base sector.
23 Dec 2013, 03:34 AM

Thats a old bug.
23 Dec 2013, 05:14 AM

I cannot open replays 2.8 from GR, i don't even see them in the game list
23 Dec 2013, 15:27 PM

Still no replay from any one of Relic guys :(
23 Dec 2013, 15:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2013, 03:16 AMShep
Will have to test this again but, I was Amer in a 2v2. My partner was British. He got his HQ truck destroyed so he placed his recalled HQ Truck in my base sector. Now I tried to build a motor pool at the exact time he set up and was unable to, it kept saying must build in base or somthing like that, and I unable to build any more base building except in the original British base sector.

Idk if that is a BUG... You cannot do that since BRITS were introduced in OF.

As it goes for the BUGS:
- looks like 2v2AT stats not saving at all. Played 4AT games yesterday, 3AT games day before and no changes in my stats since... - how i had 1 basic game - have it till now...
24 Dec 2013, 06:22 AM

something weird is happening, i usually use GreaGameforCoh, a script for more functional grid keys. I understand this new patch preserve the same grid than the last one but now i can only use GGfC playing Whermacht, not playing allies, and no idea why? someone?
24 Dec 2013, 10:31 AM

Idk if that is a BUG... You cannot do that since BRITS were introduced in OF.

As it goes for the BUGS:
- looks like 2v2AT stats not saving at all. Played 4AT games yesterday, 3AT games day before and no changes in my stats since... - how i had 1 basic game - have it till now...

u need 10 games played with the same guy!
24 Dec 2013, 15:23 PM

My ranks look strange. There are only yellow "?" instead of ranks as soon as you've played an automatch with a faction. Stats are recorded normally, though.

screen:

(Notice how all factions have "?" except for Brits, which I haven't played yet.)
24 Dec 2013, 16:09 PM

My ranks look strange. There are only yellow "?" instead of ranks as soon as you've played an automatch with a faction. Stats are recorded normally, though.

screen:

(Notice how all factions have "?" except for Brits, which I haven't played yet.)

after 10 games played with an army u'll get a real lvl.
24 Dec 2013, 16:13 PM

Ah okay...
24 Dec 2013, 19:35 PM

I've huge and insane freeze/lag/delay on the lobby.
Otherwise, looks okay to me.
24 Dec 2013, 20:00 PM

as i have said before , the lag , freeze , delay , stuttering in the menu , lobby is really bad what is this? it was never here before.
this problem has been here ever since it was beta , even in the beta test i had this problem , and now its what.. retail alpha or beta? its worse than ever , along with other stuff not working.

constant sync errors during game not the hack ones either some other problem , bug.

this version has some features fixed and added , but at the same time its broken and made the game pretty much unplayable. also some stuff that you said are fixed is not fixed its
still broken , and not working as intended.

25 Dec 2013, 08:06 AM

DTU,
Is it only for 2v2? The freezing. I haven't had any freezes in 1v1.
25 Dec 2013, 16:39 PM

^ We are not talking about ingame freeze. We are talking about lobby freeze.
25 Dec 2013, 17:23 PM

as i have said before , the lag , freeze , delay , stuttering in the menu , lobby is really bad what is this? it was never here before.
this problem has been here ever since it was beta , even in the beta test i had this problem , and now its what.. retail alpha or beta? its worse than ever , along with other stuff not working.

constant sync errors during game not the hack ones either some other problem , bug.

this version has some features fixed and added , but at the same time its broken and made the game pretty much unplayable. also some stuff that you said are fixed is not fixed its
still broken , and not working as intended.

If you open console when game starts..., you can see it doing some actions on REPLAYS you have. It probably checks for mismatching version and HIDEs the replays which version doesn't match your running game on.

While it kinda is OK feature, looks like it had not any thinking on what it could cause on performance.

... You could see a little of loading time increased before btw, when you had like 1000 or 2000 replays in your REPLAYS folder. This is just my gues for one of possible reasons why loby GUI is so lagy atm...
25 Dec 2013, 20:18 PM

DTU,
Is it only for 2v2? The freezing. I haven't had any freezes in 1v1.

no... lobby / main menu , social chat , anything inside the main menu selections freeze and lag , like your hard drive stops spinning your pc just stops.
25 Dec 2013, 20:19 PM

If you open console when game starts..., you can see it doing some actions on REPLAYS you have. It probably checks for mismatching version and HIDEs the replays which version doesn't match your running game on.

While it kinda is OK feature, looks like it had not any thinking on what it could cause on performance.

... You could see a little of loading time increased before btw, when you had like 1000 or 2000 replays in your REPLAYS folder. This is just my gues for one of possible reasons why loby GUI is so lagy atm...

each time i save a replay i make it into .rar format and delete the rest it cant be that.
besides not only me that has it , pepsi and many others..
26 Dec 2013, 13:01 PM

I don't save any replay, I only have the last game I play which get erased by the next one. Still have the freeze.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS