Login

russian armor

how about adding new features like..

13 Dec 2013, 01:47 AM

Permanently Banned
1. adding reload bar for tanks,at guns, hmgs (expecially tanks)

How about adding a reload bar for tanks, so we know when the tank can shoot .I usually use attack ground especially when 6 men stay in 1 m^2, instead of let the tank fire at will.

2. Hold fire for tanks

yeah i know that would be disdugsting if a big icon is flying above the tank, like at snipers.
"A hold fire button for tanks, that way if microed correctly, the tank would not waste ammo on other unimportant targets when it's chasing after another tank."

3. prestige system
once you reached lvl 100 you can choose to start the leveling again, then you are at prestige level 1 but all your bulletin unlocks lost.( you dont need to get it again, you will get it once you reached the level requirements), or just stay at prestige 0. There could be like, 10 prestige level(like Call of Duty)
This will makes you happy to get XP for ToW if you already reached lvl 100(nah medals, but hoah more XP).
This may be show who is really good( you can guess it if you are in top 10 for example, you wont get probably noob enemy but..) ,because everybody will be lvl 100 .

4. Deleting free units from the game
Free vet3 tank? What am i playing? Company of Heroes, or what?
13 Dec 2013, 07:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Dec 2013, 01:47 AMakosi

2. Hold fire for tanks

yeah i know that would be disdugsting if a big icon is flying above the tank, like at snipers.
"A hold fire button for tanks, that way if microed correctly, the tank would not waste ammo on other unimportant targets when it's chasing after another tank."

This one is a no brainer.
Same for AT guns.
I can't understand why it has not been implemented yet.

It's so frustrating to see an elefant trying to shot at flanking infantry, turning on itself @ snail speed, when you KNOW there is tanks hidden somewhere in front of it....
And so frustrating to see an AT guns wasting its precious shots vs charging infantry instead of waiting to this vicious tank to appear...

Relic, do it, now.
13 Dec 2013, 07:30 AM

1. Yes why not.
2. Definitely needed!
3. I don't really care about my rank but why not.
4. I suppose you refer to the Tiger Ace?! I disliked it from the second I heard about it. It should be a normal vet 3 Tiger and the call-in mechanic should work similiar to the King Tiger in vCoH
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★