Login

russian armor

Relic want unbalance the game.

10 Dec 2013, 00:01 AM

Permanently Banned
I think relic want just make units strong like tiger ace for make EASY thing for be statisfied and have pleasure.

Like : easy skill for easy win.

Make cheats units, and the man "noob" or if you prefer low skill in the game, normaly take more pleasure ( easy pleasure ), play more, and BUY more, buy new commanders coming soon ...

I'm sur relic wants make somes units unbalance just for this, requier low skill to be satisfied and have pleasure to dominate others.

Maybe after all their DLC, they make a game balance, broke tiger ace, ... because the game have give us all their money they want.

About tiger ace, i find it's totally out of the concept of Company of heroes with ressources, he stop your ressources and soon for only 10 mins MVGame, BUT he is free at the moment, totally destroy the concept of COMPANY OF HEROES.

I think this but it's maybe false, But if it's true, they mock us, take us for idiots and piss about us.
10 Dec 2013, 00:05 AM

no dude, the beta testers didn't complain enough about the tiger ace! it was released broken and i don't think relic realized!
10 Dec 2013, 00:12 AM

Well, 10 minutes is a long time in a 1v1. If you don't win in those 10 minutes anyway, you've pretty much lost. And it comes late as well.
10 Dec 2013, 00:12 AM

Permanently Banned
it's false, i have heard before release some beta testers find tiger ace cheat. I have join the group free, and go in the chat when i will ask how join beta tests.

And some Beta testers complain about new commanders coming soon.
10 Dec 2013, 00:13 AM

Haha yeah.

I just played a 2v2 where my opponent called in a tiger ace which took on my 4 SU85s at the same time and it killed all of them, losing about 20% of his own health in the process.

After that, we were able to take it down using 2 guards squads button, another SU-85 and 3 AT guns.

So thats.. 5 SU85s, 3 AT guns and 2 guard squads to take down 1 free tiger ace :) Soon it won't even be all-in anymore, just 10 minutes of no income.

Now 10 minutes seems like a long time, but it's not. You will miss out on 2000 man power and say, 400 fuel. That seems like a right price for the tiger ace, but your opponent needs to magically pull 2000mp/400fuel out of thin air to counter it in an even game.

10 Dec 2013, 00:27 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

I think the 10 minutes of no income is a good change IF they remove the double damage it deals and the 50% of incoming damage it receives. In turn the tiger gets x2 HP
This way it doesn't two shot everything and repairs on it takes longer
10 Dec 2013, 05:25 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

-0.45dmg modifier into 2x HP
-Increase popcap of 24 to 36 or more.
-This is personal apreciation but doesnt it have quite a big splash damage (or how the hell this thing keeps sniping zis?
Reduce elefant damage output OR decrease ROF.

Things regarding how it appears:
A-Besides what plan do you have for your resources after calling it, it should have an initial cost nevertheless.
B-I would prefer it appearing at 6VP BUT delaying it´s appearance on the map for 5 mins.
(BIG announcement saying, brace yourselves, Tiger is coming...)

On this way and applying what i suggest before, you are actually paying on those 5 minutes for the cost of the Tiger Ace while also "suffering" a 36+pop cap on your army.
This means that you can´t just add it to your army or use it as a last resort ability since you would still need to wait 5 mins for it to appear.
This will give plenty of time for your opponent to prepare the correct defenses while you are stalling till your shock unit arrives.

As i said on several places, the problem with this unit (besides being a bit TOO powerful) is that it comes for free. On an even match this thing is just too match, specially on a 1v1.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★