russian armor

BartonPL

PAGES (15)down
11 May 2013, 21:09 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

Marcopolo wins :D
11 May 2013, 21:25 PM

my point wasnt about who is better, my point was about sportsmanship.
anyway if such manners in game is okay for you guys, i should deal with it aswell.
11 May 2013, 21:35 PM
Honorary Member Badge

I wouldn't call that kind of behaviour in-game 'okay'.. You just have to learn how to deal with it. And simply "don't give a f" whatever someone says to you in-game. It is the internet after all. If Barton wants to act like an idiot on the internet, then he should do so :P

And no user gets a 'special treatmant' by the admins. We expect all of you to behave in such a way that everyone can have a good time on this site. If someone crosses the line, we will respond to that ;)
11 May 2013, 21:46 PM

I wouldn't call that kind of behaviour in-game 'okay'.. You just have to learn how to deal with it. And simply "don't give a f" whatever someone says to you in-game. It is the internet after all. If Barton wants to act like an idiot on the internet, then he should do so :P

And no user gets a 'special treatmant' by the admins. We expect all of you to behave in such a way that everyone can have a good time on this site. If someone crosses the line, we will respond to that ;)

i understand your point. but this is even more a general question.
1. did u try to automatch at steam these days? do you think when ppl gets insulted out of nothing on lowest form the enjoy playing and play more?
2. personally i dont think because it is internet someone has the right to insult ppl on this way. i am sure a few ppl care about it.

sure, different story on chatroulette. you dont know what happens there, thats why you join it, you can have a hot girl or a guy like barton. if i play coh i wanne enjoy the game and have a few good minutes but not such acting.

11 May 2013, 22:00 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

You raise good points. I am 100% for sportsmanship in on-line gaming. For example, I really appreciate the Korean tradition of "gl hf" before each game, and the loser saying "gg" to the winner before the end of the game. But I can also recognize when someone is clowning around just for shits and giggles. The problem is that sarcasm on the internet is often not recognized as such, and people just come off like assholes. You're right that being a prick online gives the multiplayer community a bad name, and I'd far prefer that people represent this community for what it is... generally kick-ass, awesome, and full of really cool people. :)
11 May 2013, 22:07 PM

thats why it makes me so sad :(
if u are that skilled like barton is, you should help this community.
write a guide, post good replays, help ppl gettin better and then i see how he acts like that.

if he would be a random troll, i just would troll him even harder. but this guy has some much potential that it makes me sad to see how he acts.
11 May 2013, 22:15 PM

1. did u try to automatch at steam these days? do you think when ppl gets insulted out of nothing on lowest form the enjoy playing and play more?
2. personally i dont think because it is internet someone has the right to insult ppl on this way. i am sure a few ppl care about it.

1. I don't care if others enjoy playing this game or not, should i ask them for it? "do you enjoy playing this game?" or wtf you want
2. I'm not using racist or anti-Semite insults, all others are legal and allowed
11 May 2013, 22:17 PM

well, you didnt understand one point from what i said. and obviously you are ignorant aswell. makes no sense to talk with ppl like you.

gl in real life bra.
11 May 2013, 22:36 PM

seems that you don't understand anything from here, gl in your life bro, or wait, stop taking things on internet seriously
11 May 2013, 22:38 PM

2. I'm not using racist or anti-Semite insults, all others are legal and allowed

11 May 2013, 23:19 PM

you know what racist and anti-Semite are?
12 May 2013, 00:02 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

I find ignoring the douche bags the best way of not having to deal with them. :)
12 May 2013, 00:08 AM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

I'm still better than Barton in COH2 tho :D
12 May 2013, 00:31 AM

I'm still better than Barton in COH2 tho :D

you wish MVGame
24 May 2013, 12:45 PM

i;m proudly announce that my fanclub has most views and most comments in here? i'm da best MVGame
24 May 2013, 13:51 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Your own posts don't count MVGame
24 May 2013, 23:46 PM

Your own posts don't count MVGame

lolz! :D
25 May 2013, 00:56 AM

You raise good points. I am 100% for sportsmanship in on-line gaming. For example, I really appreciate the Korean tradition of "gl hf" before each game, and the loser saying "gg" to the winner before the end of the game. But I can also recognize when someone is clowning around just for shits and giggles. The problem is that sarcasm on the internet is often not recognized as such, and people just come off like assholes. You're right that being a prick online gives the multiplayer community a bad name, and I'd far prefer that people represent this community for what it is... generally kick-ass, awesome, and full of really cool people. :)

I wouldn't call all-caps spamming of insults sarcasm or clowning, I'd call it childish at best.

Seperatelyish: People seem to have forgotten that "trolling" is pissing people off WITHOUT THEM KNOWING THAT YOU ARE DOING IT ON PURPOSE. Insulting people and telling them "l2p noob" isn't trolling, it's just being an asshole.
25 May 2013, 08:38 AM

NOOOOOPE, SAYING "L2P NOOB" IS TROLLISH AND CAPS IS GOOD MVGame
25 May 2013, 09:59 AM

i;m proudly announce that my fanclub has most views and most comments in here? i'm da best MVGame

GG, no re MVGame
PAGES (15)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight