Login

russian armor

Some questions...

3 Dec 2013, 13:36 PM

Welcome. I'm a new player CoH2. I do not want special assume a new topic so I'll ask here. Well, for many players coh2.org uses detailed data about individuals, such as known damage the unit, reload time, the time of the call on the field of battle, the thickness of the armor on the front etc etc and all the numerical values​​. Knows someone a link where you can see these values​​?

Second question: How do I remove the game marks the color on vehicles in case of multiplayer games. I mean those blue stripes on the hulls of vehicles.

Third question: How do I change the sound of units from English to German retaining english subtitles? Do not have the possibility to select the German language

Salute.
3 Dec 2013, 13:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Dec 2013, 13:36 PMJocker
Welcome. I'm a new player CoH2. I do not want special assume a new topic so I'll ask here. Well, for many players coh2.org uses detailed data about individuals, such as known damage the unit, reload time, the time of the call on the field of battle, the thickness of the armor on the front etc etc and all the numerical values​​. Knows someone a link where you can see these values​​?

Second question: How do I remove the game marks the color on vehicles in case of multiplayer games. I mean those blue stripes on the hulls of vehicles.

Third question: How do I change the sound of units from English to German retaining english subtitles? Do not have the possibility to select the German language

Salute.

1. coh2-stats.herokuapp.com

2. Don't know

3. http://www.coh2.org/topic/11612/native-speaking-mod
3 Dec 2013, 13:45 PM

1. coh2-stats.herokuapp.com

2. Don't know

3. http://www.coh2.org/topic/11612/native-speaking-mod

Big thx.

Ok, So is it possible to remove the color markers for players from the hulls of vehicles?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 100
Germany 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak