Login

russian armor

Soviet Defensive Commander Strategy

23 Nov 2013, 11:08 AM

Permanently Banned
BO: cons , commander OP hmg , cons ,cons ,cons, T2, T4, katyusa

with first engineer go to fuel point and try to capture it or get in the house to hold the enemy until you go to retreat to tech up. While you hold you can spam mines( 7 muni mine in the infarty paths, like between houses or at the houses door, 30 muni to the main road, choke points,like semois behind the church, it may be familiar to you from coh1)

then go T2, whynot t1? because it has good AT gun not that doctrinal call in inpotent At gun which is useless against heavy tanks,like tigers, tiger ace. Attention, dont bring immediatly At gun, you should bring later,when enemy is building t3. The doctrinal HMG able to deal t2 vehicles.

After t2 go to t4 and bring katyusa. Why? because it is more effective that chasing the enemy with t70, need less micro, and in case you have anti artillery, anti blob weapon.
Then bring 1 su85, bring more in case of tank spam or 1 more katyusa.( i usually bring 2katyusa,1 at gun, 1 su85)

Later if the game went to long,you have lots of fuel, you can build t3 to bring mobile anti inf tank.

doctrinal choice: useless to say, soviet defensvie commander :)

i forgot to say, tech the molotov, at nade, healing center too. You will feel it when, but after 2 conscript i would bring molotov. and, you can switch the sequence, so bring su85 first then katyusa.
23 Nov 2013, 14:49 PM

conscript conscript
t1 penal penal
upgrade both to flamers.
by this time you should react to german tactics. too many mg-mortars? m3 scout car with penals

to many grenadiers? concentrate your forces with penals leading the front

then you call mg and or heavy mortar according to situation

upgrade to at nades by the time light cars start rolling.

if you are going to use the light at guns remember they work better the more they are. 1 at gun sucks 2 at guns are ok 3-4 at-guns are beast.

don't reinforce penals directly instead use your conscripts as reinforcing machines saving the penal the time to go back or the extra manpower penal cost to reinforce.

lategame go t4 and make an su tankhunter. leave it behind he is more of a mobile anti tank source to protect your less safe flanks from a tank rush. after it make a katyusha and start bombarding away.

with this strat you will float a lot of munitions since is based on avoiding the use of molotovs. use those extra munitions on antipersonal mines and anti tank mines.
27 Nov 2013, 13:58 PM

con-DSHK-con-con-DSHK-t1-t3--t70-t70-45mm gun-45mmgun

gg
28 Nov 2013, 00:44 AM

Permanently Banned
you forgot something, mine spam :D
28 Nov 2013, 19:36 PM

yes, while engineers are capping a point, they can place 2-3 mines there.

15mp reinforce cost for dshk is also very good ;D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS