Login

russian armor

And this is suppose to be a strategic game ?

22 Nov 2013, 14:53 PM
Donator 11

Sorry for another Tiger Ace complaint, but I need to fume my anger...

How can this be considered strategic ?

22 Nov 2013, 15:49 PM

Permanently Banned
You are not alone.

Me, too, i complain ... tiger ace can be a turning point when the guy have loose the game ... it's totally Out of the concept of COH with ressources and map control ...

Just look my replay here and it explain why i find TIGER ace totally ridiculous in this game, pathethethic and totally Out of the concept of this game ...

com on relic :((((

I'M RANK 25 SOVIET. ( me LANGRES in NORTH WITH SOVIET )

Just look this replay :
http://www.coh2.org/file/3132/1-vs-1-sturmtigeralastor.rec
22 Nov 2013, 15:52 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

If you know you create yet another thread about it, why don't you post it in the existing one....
22 Nov 2013, 16:12 PM
Donator 11

If you know you create yet another thread about it, why don't you post it in the existing one....

cuz I was lazy and frustrated :D
22 Nov 2013, 16:43 PM

Ah well you see, your loss was not due to the tiger ace, but due to your commander choice. Try the Soviet Industry commander next time; it's available in the steam store for the bargain price of only €4!

Regards,

-Relic balancing team
22 Nov 2013, 18:00 PM

Ah well you see, your loss was not due to the tiger ace, but due to your commander choice. Try the Soviet Industry commander next time; it's available in the steam store for the bargain price of only €4!

Regards,

-Relic balancing team

very funny and creative post. unfortunately, everything you need to beat the tiger ace is non doctrinal. just watch prudents replay. he beats it despite his horrible strategy.

the tiger ace was called in about half way through the game while the german was broke. the german never had more than 6 units after that point, 2 of which were pios. prudent had 20 minutes of income that the german never got. even so, he never rammed the tiger ace. he never supported his tanks with infantry, just attacked the tiger head on. he barely even used his tanks together. he didnt use anything that could outrange the tiger.
22 Nov 2013, 18:47 PM

Permanently Banned
ahhahahaha woof, hey guy, i have see you in twitch, i find you are a noob bro.

Your rank ? MVGame

it's funny how guy who i find so noob, make lessons.

Woof you are not a strategist, this joke hahahaha.
22 Nov 2013, 19:19 PM

Con!,

If you played COH you would know that before the game was "stale", as you understand it, it was almost unplayable because Relic refused for the longest time to do anything about Kangaroos being into your base by 7 minutes and then crushing your troops over and over again. Before that, trenches and gliders crushed all your people. The PE infantry spam and ACs were ridiculous. ToV represents this shift where relic nose dived from legendary to comically insane.

VCoH and CoH+TOV were done by separate teams if I remember correctly. The TOV expansion caused ridiculous problems to the game essentially ruining a perfect rts and running off over 3/4s of the initial community.

Guess who is in charge of this game? The track record simply isn't there. Nothing that they have said or done in this game thus far has been anything to the contrary of a big fucking letdown and this is about to make it even worse.

Mark my words.

22 Nov 2013, 19:23 PM
Patrion 26

ahhahahaha woof, hey guy, i have see you in twitch, i find you are a noob bro.

Your rank ? MVGame

it's funny how guy who i find so noob, make lessons.

Woof you are not a strategist, this joke hahahaha.

At least he knows English
22 Nov 2013, 19:58 PM

Make sure to check if they have the doctrine, and if they do keep a keen eye on how the game progresses, its all about preparation. Either finish the game early with a base rush, or mine everywhere and have at least 3 T34 that all try to ram together.. try IL-2 bomb as well, drop it the moment the rams hit, so even if you only score a crew shock, its gonna to get wasted by four 50kg bombs.
22 Nov 2013, 20:10 PM
Donator 11

Make sure to check if they have the doctrine, and if they do keep a keen eye on how the game progresses, its all about preparation. Either finish the game early with a base rush, or mine everywhere and have at least 3 T34 that all try to ram together.. try IL-2 bomb as well, drop it the moment the rams hit, so even if you only score a crew shock, its gonna to get wasted by four 50kg bombs.

Yes I could of won with some adjustments, but I really don't agree that one single unit can win you the game like this.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★