Login

russian armor

Coh3 Feedback and Enjoyment

13 May 2023, 18:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Apr 2023, 20:05 PMRosbone
I do not play Coh3. So I am asking you players a question. Is Coh3 fun to play? If not, what makes it not fun?

I play COH3 because my COH2 friends are now playing it. For me, it's not a lot of fun but that depends on the faction.

Wehr is fun to play and feels normal because you always have a counter available to what your opponent is doing.
UKF is somewhat similar, just not as good.
DAK isn't a lot of fun to play. It has a lot of meh units, and a couple batshit OP units. I'm on a 12 game win streak by just spamming FallsPios into Stugs and Marders. Playing the same thing over-and-over isn't fun.
USF is shit to play in 4v4's. It has no heavy tanks, no heavy arty, no light arty, no good off-maps. It only feels okay for the first five minutes or so because the overtuned Rifles win a lot of engagements early. I played a 1v1 on an alt account and found that Rifles are stupid good against the base infantry of the other factions. They just don't scale well into larger games when facing Stug D's and 8 Rads.

The overall balance being bad is a large part of what is ruining it for me. Two days ago, my friends were playing as Axis. We have 4v4 rankings everywhere from around 200 to 1500. We played a team with 3 top 200 players and one 3000 player. It was a 12 minute base pin by us. If we switched factions, it probably would've been a base pin by them in about the same time.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★