Login

russian armor

CoH3 Leaderboard - can't find my name on the Leaderboard.

13 Mar 2023, 13:29 PM

Greetings, fellow CoH3 players. Would anyone be able to explain why my name is not appearing on the CoH3 leaderboard, despite playing numerous multiplayer games?
13 Mar 2023, 14:25 PM

you need a minimum of 10 matches with a faction to be listed for that faction

also, make sure to enter your current steam alias in the leaderboards search bar correctly, it is case sensitive
13 Mar 2023, 14:35 PM

Greetings, fellow CoH3 players. Would anyone be able to explain why my name is not appearing on the CoH3 leaderboard, despite playing numerous multiplayer games?

does your name have any special characters such as () or [] ? Because the search bar didn't work for me when I had a clan-tag with [] in my name

and yes, you must write your name 100% correctly as the search feature is case-sensitive as dasheepeh said
13 Mar 2023, 15:38 PM

you need a minimum of 10 matches with a faction to be listed for that faction

also, make sure to enter your current steam alias in the leaderboards search bar correctly, it is case sensitive

Thanks mate, I can find my name now on the leaderboard. I didn't know that it's case sensitive.

Thanks everyone!
15 Mar 2023, 12:30 PM

does your name have any special characters such as () or [] ? Because the search bar didn't work for me when I had a clan-tag with [] in my name

and yes, you must write your name 100% correctly as the search feature is case-sensitive as dasheepeh said

Who the hell is coding at relic. I mean seriously. Going from case sensitive to case insensitive searching is a matter of seconds. And thanks for the info with brackets. It's unbelievable...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★