Login

russian armor

Praise ! and requests...

25 Feb 2023, 17:52 PM

I, for one, am very impressed with the new game. The maps are gorgeous. I love that you can hear the sound of the gravel when a vehicle passes over it. Here are my likes:

Vehicle weaponry sounds like it has more punch
Beautiful maps
Troops hopping fences, etc...without specifically being told to
Way more options for unit customization via training options and commanders
Allies finally feel like they have a chance due to aforementioned upgrades
FINALLY the option to mute chat ! no more toxic troll comments !
Also love that you don't need to dedicate engineers to build base buildings

Requests/ questions:
How to face MGs when garrisoned ? I know they will autoface, but does that mean you cant manually face them ?

When grouping units, it seems as if when a unit has been previously grouped it will stay with that group ? eg: engineers in group one with some infantry. reconfigure group to only hold infantry. engineers still seem to follow that group around.

dropped weapons, no longer display name when mousing over ?

unfinished mines. used to display a construction icon to make it easier to click on to resume work, but now do not. slightly more difficult to click on unfinished mines in order to finish them

Anyway, bang up job so far !

26 Feb 2023, 00:15 AM

I agree relic has down a fantastic job and I believe it plays better than Coh2. Coh2 might have more content but the fact I'm pretty sure relic isn't working with leftover spaghetti code will greatly affect relic's moral.

Also need to be able to map Classic Coh2 hotkeys
26 Feb 2023, 01:16 AM

Requests/ questions:
How to face MGs when garrisoned ? I know they will autoface, but does that mean you cant manually face them ?

It works the same now as if the MG was out in the open: click on the house, then hold M2 button and drag the MG into the direction you want it to face

When grouping units, it seems as if when a unit has been previously grouped it will stay with that group ? eg: engineers in group one with some infantry. reconfigure group to only hold infantry. engineers still seem to follow that group around.

Units can now be part of multiple control groups at once, this can be seen when there is multiple numbers with comma above the unit card. I think there is a keyboard combo to unbind a control group easily, but another way is to simply "override" the old control group with a new one where in your example the engineers are not selected while overriding
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★