Login

russian armor

Changing GridHotKeys to Coh2?

23 Feb 2023, 20:46 PM

Can you make the hot keys the same as Coh2? It seems retreat and reverse use the same button. I want my 'U' reversal and 'T' retreat. Thanks!
24 Feb 2023, 04:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Feb 2023, 20:46 PMSocks
Can you make the hot keys the same as Coh2? It seems retreat and reverse use the same button. I want my 'U' reversal and 'T' retreat. Thanks!

Grid hotkeys *is* CoH2. You're thinking classic hotkeys (CoH1). And you can bind them that way, but it's a pain in the ass.
24 Feb 2023, 06:16 AM

Could you please post how in detail? I'm pretty sure the grid key overlay in Coh 3 relates to the ingame grid (squares) and as a result of this setup the T and U button cannot be used in the the above mentioned respective positions.

Please bro could you help me out? Is there an option just to use Classic Coh 2 Keys?
24 Feb 2023, 07:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Feb 2023, 20:46 PMSocks
There’s nothing you can do. I’m a classic hot key enjoyer as well. Your stuck with overlap. There’s also missing hot keys for weapon upgrades and just lack of customization. I too wish you could re-map them all to previous coh games. But we’re stuck with grid keys :)
24 Feb 2023, 07:28 AM

There’s nothing you can do. I’m a classic hot key enjoyer as well. Your stuck with overlap. There’s also missing hot keys for weapon upgrades and just lack of customization. I too wish you could re-map them all to previous coh games. But we’re stuck with grid keys :)

Thanks bro
25 Feb 2023, 02:36 AM

Why on earth would you want U back for reverse key? That was the worst-placed hotkey I've ever seen in any RTS ever.
25 Feb 2023, 06:48 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Feb 2023, 02:36 AMKothre
Why on earth would you want U back for reverse key? That was the worst-placed hotkey I've ever seen in any RTS ever.

Bro you're just legitimizing your own lack of freedom.

Daily Reminder - Free Coh 2 Hot Keys

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 37
unknown 11
unknown 10
Germany 9

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L